Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I am now totally satisfied with Belle, Angelina, and Gina( when she graces B2 with her presence)! Sounds crazy but I don't need to see them naked all the time. I Like them to act naturally and not seem as if they need to be naked or put on shows everyday to satisfy me. Also like ed2 I wish when they are there they spend time talking and having fun with each other ::) 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Let's hope when Irma and Stella get back (are they on holiday with A?) 

No

I don't think that even at an all-girl party Angie will fully participate. She's nice enough but I don't find her very interesting. Maybe Gina could bring more out of her (I think Gina and Angie are on a more similar level than Belle and Angie) but Gina is never there, always with the twins

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm not watching right now but probably an incense stick ( that's where she usualy put it)

I've seen her put it there a few times. Quite a few have used them over the years. The first I noticed was Masha when she was exercising. Looks dangerous though as with Belle around anything could happen.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

No

I don't think that even at an all-girl party Angie will fully participate. She's nice enough but I don't find her very interesting. Maybe Gina could bring more out of her (I think Gina and Angie are on a more similar level than Belle and Angie) but Gina is never there, always with the twins

That sums up how I feel except the couple of times Angel's been at a party she has shown a fair bit of personality but I really don't think she's a full participant. Obviously girls shouldn't be forced into anything but if there's a renewal question, it should be a big factor.

1 hour ago, JD007 said:

I think that Belle was respecting Angelina doing her exercises Now they are in talking up a storm at the dining table. Each girl has a daily routine like the rest of us. 

I had thought, and hoped that was the case. Angel gets along just fine with both the girls in B2...Just wish they all stayed in together 1 night and did a jigsaw....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I am now totally satisfied with Belle, Angelina, and Gina( when she graces B2 with her presence)! Sounds crazy but I don't need to see them naked all the time. I Like them to act naturally and not seem as if they need to be naked or put on shows everyday to satisfy me. Also like ed2 I wish when they are there they spend time talking and having fun with each other ::) 

They did, a couple of nights in a row last week in the LR. 1 or 2 seem here to think that they are just chatting to be polite, and don't want to get to know each other. I disagree. When they are all in they get on really friendly and have shown this. It just doesn't happen very often...:sad:

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That sums up how I feel except the couple of times Angel's been at a party she has shown a fair bit of personality but I really don't think she's a full participant. Obviously girls shouldn't be forced into anything but if there's a renewal question, it should be a big factor.

She doesn't drink, so she'll always be in control...unlike some...:cool:

...and she's classy...

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She doesn't drink, so she'll always be in control...unlike some...:cool:

...and she's classy...

classy ... I guess I said Nora was classy ... but I'm not really sure it's the appropriate adjective for any girls who stay in Barcelona

• Upvote 3