Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well that's ok then i guess, i was wondering if she was slumping back to her first 6 days, surly not after the fantastic displays we have had over the last few days. 

I have no worries about Belle just taking a rest but if something makes her happy ... I hope she does have friends arriving soon to replace Belle. Gina, and I know why you want her in B2, is surely going to B1 which some might enjoy but without Irma there is pretty dull. Angel won't play - I have no confidence that she will, so it is vitally important that someone Belle can have fun with enters B2.

Perhaps Belle has ideas about who she'd like, because I am hoping she stays the full 3 months. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Perhaps Belle has ideas about who she'd like, because I am hoping she stays the full 3 months. 

As long as her ideas are better than last time! Lara, Michelle and Candy did not set the world on fire

28 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Bluntly put...

The 'no' was addressing a different point, not about Angie btw if it sounded blunt 

I think my problem with Angie is that I saw her naked in photoshoots before I even saw her naked in the apartment. And despite the fact that she's been there a while now I can still type a couple of words into Google and find far more intimate footage of her than she has ever given the viewers in the apartment. She's a very nice girl, no doubt, but she doesn't really want to get involved and because of that I don't really think that she has anything more to offer me as a viewer

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

As long as her ideas are better than last time! Lara, Michelle and Candy did not set the world on fire

I'm guessing Caro might have been a choice if Anna hadn't already picked her. Michelle was way too controlled but did give a couple of very good shows. I think Belle really expected a lot more her. Lara certainly was NOT popular with Jasmin but then Belle didn't visit B1 either to see her - but there was a good reason why Belle didn't want to go there. Candy was never with the program apart from that massage which Michelle spoiled. It wasn't much of a massage but boy did Belle move sexily on top of her and Candy was full naked.

Belle may have better friends but as I said I think Michelle was very fine choice just Michelle had her own agenda once she was there. She was odd person in that she would get people to agree with her on a plan of action but then would suddenly wing it making others think "What's going on." Look at the work she did with Sia. Sia who admittedly had quite a bit to drink was really warming with the dancing but when she went to touch Michelle after Belle joined in, that was the evening over as Michelle went to live on the balcony.

I honestly thought that was a man's voice but it was Angel.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm guessing Caro might have been a choice if Anna hadn't already picked her. Michelle was way too controlled but did give a couple of very good shows. I think Belle really expected a lot more her. Lara certainly was popular with Jasmin but then Belle didn't visit B1 either to see her - but there was a good reason why Belle didn't want to go there. Candy was never with the program apart from that massage which Michelle spoiled. It wasn't much of a massage but boy did Belle move sexily on top of her and Candy was full naked.

Belle may have better friends but as I said I think Michelle was very fine choice just Michelle had her own agenda once she was there. She was odd person in that she would get people to agree with her on a plan of action but then would suddenly wing it making others think "What's going on." Look at the work she did with Sia. Sia who admittedly had quite a bit to drink was really warming with the dancing but when she went to touch Michelle after Belle joined in, that was the evening over as Michelle went to live on the balcony.

I honestly thought that was a man's voice but it was Angel.

Carolina may be a good candidate to come and join Belle, 

• Upvote 1

Regarding Lara and Jasmin (and indeed Becca) there was a bone of contention about who was sleeping the big bed. I think the smaller rooms are not very popular at B2 especially as Michelle found that one very cold and when Belle thought she had an agreement with Lola, clearly Becca didn't want to give up what she had just got. Actually Becca had already spent time in Belle's room possibly for privacy but I am not terribly clear on that. Jasmin who always seemed to have that feeling of entitlement I think either wanted it for herself or backed Becca's case. the upshot of this was Lara slept in Belle's room and Belle slept on the couch. It was a fairly animated if friendly discussion.

58 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Bit of a confusing post BB, are you imagining having a pussy or a shower? :biggrin::cry:

A pussy. I'd have endless fun with it but I'd want to keep my dick :biggrin:

21:10 ( sounds like a movie) Belle moves back to the BeR but still nothing happening. I think Angel just made a noise. She's coughing. I think there's a bug about.

• Upvote 1