Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

She's dressed as she does for that club. Well looks like a long night for me and hopefully such a visit will end with its usual result. There must be a shower there.

So I 'm feeling jealousy and hopefully later ecstasy.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

?

It means that you continue to repeat yourself over and over without a need.  Telling people here what you dislike over and over does nothing for anyone here as they can do nothing about it. Further most people don't care what others like or dislike. They mostly care about what they like.  Many like what they see in Barcelona.  And they would not be there if they were not profitable. 

Better to do this complaining to RLC.  Your preference is just that - yours.  Other have different ones. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Perhaps you should block him too Noldus. I know you are a very tolerant person, but there is a limit...

I have had enough also, and I put Mr Box in storage in my ignored users filing cabinet. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

bla bla bla.....

hahaha.

Two thumbs up for it Noldus.  Thats exactly what I think when I see him posting .

And we shall request a thumbs down or slap button for MrBox post 

Just now, albacore said:

It means that you continue to repeat yourself over and over without a need.  Telling people here what you dislike over and over does nothing for anyone here as they can do nothing about it. Further most people don't care what others like or dislike. They mostly care about what they like.  Many like what they see in Barcelona.  And they would not be there if they were not profitable. 

Better to do this complaining to RLC.  Your preference is just that - yours.  Other have different ones. 

This forum has some very narrow minded people.  ... They can not accept an opinion that they do not agree to even if there is no real argument on there side. 

I just write my opinion and will not stop just because my statements differ form the majority. ... It is just an opinion. Others here post the same repeated (some even every hour). ... No reason to get angry. ... :)

• Upvote 1