Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Is Gina giving one of her great views?

I'd say so! Playing and rubbing for quite a while with light on  ::)  I've had a time keeping up with her and Irma/Stella past hour.

Up to 3 nights ago although the tops were getting sexier, Belle had been covered. Since than: topless, naked, topless - a fine run although I'd rather see her bottomless of course.

She has something in her mouth like a gum shield - maybe something to straighten them slowly or it could be to do with breathing but probably the former. She covered herself with cream - I could do that for her - but not naked like Jasmin, The Twins or The Goddess. Now she's watching Family Guy but seeming a bit frisky. She should watch events on B1 but i doubt she has access - to come on man, spit the word out - ... REPLAY!

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Figured I could count on Gina for a view. Even in her sleep.:heart: Atta girl.graffiti-sexy-smiley-emoticon.gif

She played with it and teased us for quite a while earlier and I was 50% sure she would give us a show but she disappointed us...still it's a lovely view...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys. Another boring night. That's 2 in row now!! 

DES, can you kiss Gina's pussy goodnight for me before you cover her up. That's your reward for missing all the action...:biggrin:

Night everyone, see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

PS DES, no tongues mind...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1