Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, Benfold said:

Have to disagree with you on that one, I think Caro is and was an absolutely lovely, beautiful and charming girl. I'd welcome her back in the summer with open arms

I was conflicted with Caro. On a technical level she did more than any girl satisfying (attempting to satisfy anyway) 2 while 2 played with her - Belle was one of both but did ruin it for us by covering up so the best orgy in Barca was never seen except in flashes. In her first few days she was like a whirlwind but then seemed to get very aware of the cameras in her bedroom so much so that I probably have more good footage of her in her first 2 days then the rest of her visit put together. She became like Belle in being quite naked but not showing much. Once in Caro's room naked Belle was about to bend forward right in front of the camera when Caro stopped her warning about something. She wasn't shy in the showers though and a lot of it didn't make sense.

She was quite a lot of fun though and so apart from my fear that she'd be too aware of the cameras in the opposite way to Gina and the Twins who it seems to me make an effort to show to them as well as possible so that's why I don't know about her coming back. She and Belle did flirt a lot as she later did with Jasmin.

Ben you'd probably want Caro back with Jasmin with Jasmin having a better contract so w can see what the gorgeous pixie is really capable of.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Danaya did get licked by another girl though... I'd be happy for Angie to try to do more than that

:biggrin: I wasn't talking about that sort of contribution Ben, but I'd be happy for Angel to do more of that too...But, of course, it'll never happen...:sad:

15:21 Gina back

Hoped for a shower from Belle but she's washing he hair first. You can never tell with her 4 showers one day, 0 the next. I find it odd that she went out the other night without having showered at all.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn Belle has dressed Jasmin style :sad:

While the others exercise topless or naked,My Belle:heart: is covered head to foot. She has been naked or topless a lot in the last few days but I'm greedy especially given the constant shows of Gina and extensive nudity of Angel.

Wheres does Angel go out to so frequently? Does anyone know - the beach, the shops, a job, friends? It is mystery to me.

She often goes for an avocado shop but that's after she's been out for a large chunk of the day, 1 or 2 here probably know exactly where she goes, you know, the one's who know more about the girls than they actually do themselves :confused:  I think there's a good chance she's working...possibly modelling, photoshoots, that sort of stuff. She always looks great and mega :cool: when she goes out. She's a class act, a bit like Melissa was...IMHO...:heart:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

15:21 Gina back

Hoped for a shower from Belle but she's washing he hair first. You can never tell with her 4 showers one day, 0 the next. I find it odd that she went out the other night without having showered at all.

That's one of the things I like about Belle, unpredictable. She is not like some others with the same routine from day to day. Have to be on toes watching Belle because she is laying on bed looking at cell phone one minute and wild sexy dancing on top of bed next minute  :rolleyes:  

• Upvote 2

For once i'd like to have a new girl(s) i'v been so disapointed by previous girls coming back that i rather see some new girls, and perhaps girls that are as great if not better than the old ones :) but i think rlc should stop casting one girl at the time it's always better when a girl is with at least one friend :)

30 minutes ago, wathou said:

For once i'd like to have a new girl(s) i'v been so disapointed by previous girls coming back that i rather see some new girls, and perhaps girls that are as great if not better than the old ones :) but i think rlc should stop casting one girl at the time it's always better when a girl is with at least one friend :)

Twins & Gina and Belle has 2 friends at B1 but when Belle had 2 long term friends here, Candy & Michelle it didn't work out. With the party girls, we had leadership, strong characters and friendship. I imagine Belle and Caro both came as Anna's friends.

OT Terrorist (probably) attack in Westminster. Policeman stabbed, many injured and bad guy shot.

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Please be Farage please be Farage please be Farage

It's  a shame that plane didn't crash harder.

Belle certainly happy with life outside the apartments. Little dance in the shower. Now sadly betowelled but smiling a lot and making phone calls. If she's happy she could make us happy by switching the light on and losing the towel :biggrin:

What a difference it would make if the bed was pointed towards the light? Belle decided to sleep the other way around last time she was here having taken the room from Stella and all have followed her so to some extent you can give credit to Belle for the views of Gina but with no light source emanating from the door side of the bed we cannot see anything. Even with the light on the views are far from clear.