Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think you might have guessed this one correct lucas...::)

The bonus of Gina going to B1 is they all go topless, which they don't if the twins go to B2. So we can look at Gina's beautiful breasts...

The downside of it is that Gina sometimes stays over at B1, so we don't get to see her fantasic pussy show in her Bedroom in B2 when she wakes up...:sad:

• Upvote 1

Belle, jeans again, but I know that underwear and that bra is often what she wears when she means it to be seen - probably her favourite. However views downstairs in B1 are much worse than in B2 if she's going there as well but she normally leaves with Gina nowadays.

Have you noticed how Belle writes many things into her notebook with the assistance of her phone (as a translator). I thought last week that she might be learning Spanish and the timing of her going out each evening coincides with the times that Nicole would go out to her Spanish lessons. Could be way off but I wonder if she is going to the same evening classes for Spanish lessons that Nicole did? 

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning Angel. What a beautiful site to wake up to this morning, you cleaning all the house naked...:biggrin::heart:

Apparently, according to 1 of the guys on here, you do less than Danaya did...Of course everyone here, apart from this 1 guy knows that's utter bullshit and you've just proved it..

If I recall, Danaya never even cleaned her room never mind getting up and cleaning the whole house (except the other girls BR.s since they were still asleep) at 9.30 in the morning...:biggrin:

A timeline/camera would be much appreciated :) Overwhelming amount of stuff to catch up to.

29 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Have you noticed how Belle writes many things into her notebook with the assistance of her phone (as a translator). I thought last week that she might be learning Spanish and the timing of her going out each evening coincides with the times that Nicole would go out to her Spanish lessons. Could be way off but I wonder if she is going to the same evening classes for Spanish lessons that Nicole did? 

I don't think so. And it's further complicated by her having 2 notebooks.

The first time I saw her write in one, it seemed like a list - I though possible of potential BFs because she was scanning through a web site.

Then there's that big X that appeared on the first page of one them - rejection or X marks the spot.

She doesn't leave at a consistent - well I don't think so. However yesterday did seem kind of an appointment so it si not impossible.

If she is we will hear her practise.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's so dark in Belle's room. There's more light in the Mines of Moria....:cry:

I do keep saying this which is why I keep asking for the light to be put on - but even during her famous dance there was still nothing like the clarity of Gina's displays. Moria's my favourite bit of the entire book ... and Shelob. I like to investigate dark entrances.

• Upvote 1