Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

... they are fighting with K&S and N&K about place five. ... :cool:

Please consider, this was only my top 5 list. I also watch

• Stesha & Marco (sometimes; mostly when guests are  arounds)
  • Julia&Eric
  • K&K&H
  • N&K (sometimes)
  • M&S (sometimes; mostly when guests are around)
  • B1 (to get new ideas for comments in this forum ... ::) )
  • B2 (to get sleepy).

thanks ;)

31 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I agree. They are simply the best in the current cast ... but .... RLC has some more very nice couples. .... This is my current TOP 5 on RLC ....

1) Linda & Tibor ... very sympathetic and an outstanding joy of life ... :)

2) Mascha and Sasha .... very sympathetic and also very active people with the best guests ever on RLC.

3) Nelly and Bogdan ... very sympathetic people ... it so nice to see nelly be happy ... :)

4) Anabel and Efim ... i like this people ... only the cam setup is not working in the LR

5) Kitty and Smith ... the best looking girl on RLC ... i hope they will get along in their new apartment 

This maybe OT but since it is here. You number 2 & 3 are my number 3 & 2 unless Belle or Ilona are in Barcelona then they drop down 1.  2,3 and 4 are of course connected. Annabel and Efim who I suggested should have an apartment months before it happened have basically been auditioning at Nelly's but have been nowhere near as entertaining on their own. Masha is just amazing, easily the best female at sex and her displays are fantastic - easily a match for Gina's. Nelly of course is an entertainer and does constantly play to the cameras. She is very good at it but that is what she's doing. Do you argue that The Goddess and her are real life because that are such natural exhibitionists?

Linda has great tits but I don't really have time. Kitty is absolutely my type perhaps more so than Belle and she looks a lot fresher in the face than on her last visit. Their relationship is very real and quite dangerous. However it is very difficult for me to fit anything in between Belle, who is certainly living her own life this time and the person who said she was taking lessons in the afternoon could well be right, and The Goddess.

I thought I would just add that Nelly and Bogdan are by some distance the best couple on RLC and have the most fun in each other's company.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This maybe OT but since it is here. You number 2 & 3 are my number 3 & 2 unless Belle or Ilona are in Barcelona then they drop down 1.  2,3 and 4 are of course connected. Annabel and Efim who I suggested should have an apartment months before it happened have basically been auditioning at Nelly's but have been nowhere near as entertaining on their own. Masha is just amazing, easily the best female at sex and her displays are fantastic - easily a match for Gina's. Nelly of course is an entertainer and does constantly play to the cameras. She is very good at it but that is what she's doing. Do you argue that The Goddess and her are real life because that are such natural exhibitionists?

Linda has great tits but I don't really have time. Kitty is absolutely my type perhaps more so than Belle and she looks a lot fresher in the face than on her last visit. Their relationship is very real and quite dangerous. However it is very difficult for me to fit anything in between Belle, who is certainly living her own life this time and the person who said she was taking lessons in the afternoon could well be right, and The Goddess.

I guess, it is not possible to ignore the cams completly. ... Therefore, it is better to cast residents that like to be watched (at least to some point) as people that hide all the time.

In any case it is important that they still have a life in the apartments, because this what this project is all about. All the time just waiting (for the move out) or just keep the life outside and have endless teasing shows is useless. The real world is neededx in the project. 

Angelina  did sleep close to cam 7 and gave some nice long views for most of the night but I think that was just to try and make up for all the time she stays out of the good views now that's just how I see it but I don't know nothing about the way she acts I don't watch her every day as much as some do and know every think about the all the girls you see I only watch the girls in one apartment 98% of the time so I don't know shit

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Angelina  did sleep close to cam 7 and gave some nice long views for most of the night but I think that was just to try and make up for all the time she stays out of the good views now that's just how I see it but I don't know nothing about the way she acts I don't watch her every day as much as some do and know every think about the all the girls you see I only watch the girls in one apartment 98% of the time so I don't know shit

I just think she sleeps, and therefore bates on the far side because that appears to be the natural side the girls take when in that big bed...She was fast asleep when she was giving us those great views so she don't think she was in a position to try and make up for lost time...She still had her head on the far pillow, she just lay across the bed towards Cam7 a bit more. If she'd just bate like that it would be epic, but it'll never happen...:cry:

Yes, I do watch her a lot...but that was on replay, I have to get some sleep...:sleepy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just think she sleeps, and therefore bates on the far side because that appears to be the natural side the girls take when in that big bed...She was fast asleep when she was giving us those great views so she don't think she was in a position to try and make up for lost time...She still had her head on the far pillow, she just lay across the bed towards Cam7 a bit more. If she'd just bate like that it would be epic, but it'll never happen...:cry:

Yes, I do watch her a lot...but that was on replay, I have to get some sleep...:sleepy:

so how many times has she slept like the way she did last night I can tell you never she has stayed on far side of bed up to two nights ago the night before was when she had the pillow in front of her that's all I'm saying I would like for her to sleep closer to cam 7 more and for her bates she can do them her own way it for her that's for real  and she laid so she was showing cam 8 some nice views when she was watching something on her ipad last night before going to sleep like I said before I watch one apartment when Angelina is home

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

so how many times has she slept like the way she did last night I can tell you never she has stayed on far side of bed up to two nights ago the night before was when she had the pillow in front of her that's all I'm saying I would like for her to sleep closer to cam 7 more and for her bates she can do them her own way it for her that's for real  and she laid so she was showing cam 8 some nice views when she was watching something on her ipad last night before going to sleep like I said before I watch one apartment when Angelina is home

She was still on the far pillow, she just changed her body angle while she was asleep. How can that be intentional...I'm not arguing Bud, I want the same as you but as far as I'm concerned, she didn't do that on purpose. If you ever watched her in the other bed, she changed sleeping positions numerous times throughout the night, and occasionally totally uncovered. She has more room now in the bigger bed so we should, hopefully, get some great views, but I have to disagree that she was making up for lost time last night. She didn't start sleeping in that position...