Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She just has a beauty that's hard to define. Not drop dead gorgeous, like my girl Nicole, but very beautiful in her own right, great body, fantastic personality...basically the whole package...If this is all we get from her till she leaves, I'll still be a happy man....:angel::biggrin::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: My Angel :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :heart:Sexy Angel :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Needs more curves..

I know DES, she's not normally my type, Nicole is, but there's just something about her. I think the fact she seems like a really lovely girl is a big attribute...what is there not to like about this girl...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Needs more curves..

To me she looks too much like Vika. I don't fancy Gina too much,but I think both girls have a lot to offer. But then at first I fancied Jess more than Nicole. I don't know why, Nicole was much prettier and Nicole had great tits and a bum very similar to My Belle:heart: - it is almost a twin - and I guess I realised that but Jess had that fabulously tight body and a very special booty. There were both great girls but one was independent and the other a follower culminating in sex with Irma.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know DES, she's not normally my type, Nicole is, but there's just something about her. I think the fact she seems like a really lovely girl is a big attribute...what is there not to like about this girl...:biggrin::heart:

I like her well enough. But if I'm picking between Angel and Gina to watch.  Gins wins.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

To me she looks too much like Vika. I don't fancy Gina too much,but I think both girls have a lot to offer. But then at first I fancied Jess more than Nicole. I don't know why, Nicole was much prettier and Nicole had great tits and a bum very similar to My Belle:heart: - it is almost a twin - and I guess I realised that but Jess had that fabulously tight body and a very special booty. There were both great girls but one was independent and the other a follower culminating in sex with Irma.  

I can see where you're coming from with the Vika thing but she didn't do it for me, but nice body, which we saw on more than 1 occasion as a freeloader...Angel is much more attractive...:angel:

Gina has that girl next door look but looks great when she puts her face on...but what a body...have I mentioned that before...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

I prefer the softer body of My Belle:heart: obviously. Poor Belle has no-one to go out with tonight. If I mention a possible BF - then that might upset DES but of course he could be right.

OT Playing Solsbury Hill at a boxing fight is somewhat incongruous to say the least. Does Peter know?