Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

There's strong speculation here (there's that word again) that she works outside the apt, and I get the impression she has a lot of work, modelling and photo shoots and stuff like that. I also think she seems to be in a relationship back home, and they get on well, judging by her body language on the phone. So who knows where she is but it is a little unusual that she out this late.. Hey guys. I know Jack shit, and as long as she careful and safe, and enjoying herself, that's all I care about...:biggrin::angel::heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

There's strong speculation here (there's that word again) that she works outside the apt, and I get the impression she has a lot of work, modelling and photo shoots and stuff like that. I also think she seems to be in a relationship back home, and they get on well, judging by her body language on the phone. So who knows where she is but it is a little unusual that she out this late.. Hey guys. I know Jack shit, and as long as she careful and safe, and enjoying herself, that's all I care about...:biggrin::angel::heart:

Apart from last night Belle's normally with someone so we have a better idea. We also have some idea of the places she visits but Angelina's a total mystery.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Of course I'm waiting here in anticipation...She'll come in, strip off in poor light, get in bed and go straight to sleep cos she's wrecked....:cry:

I'm sure she probably will but she might be energised and suddenly decide she likes staying up and wants to dance ... well she'll have a willing partner.