Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I better warm them first then...:biggrin:

Seriously bud. I think she has a lot of work in Barca. In her field there's a really good chance she's made some girlfriends because she has a lovely personality and gets on with everyone (almost). She might be having a really good girly night...:angel:

But she might be with a bloke, but you're right, she's a big girl, a mature girl and, for fuck sake, she's in Barcelona...Enjoy...:biggrin:

Nicole did, well, apart from the fight...:dodgy:

Just now, happyone said:

It's ok-Belle is staying up in LR waiting cause she is worried about Angel ::)

Well I'm not sure that's really how Belle thinks but it would be nice if she did. Belle has quite a relationship with that sofa.

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's ok-Belle is staying up in LR waiting cause she is worried about Angel ::)

I'm not sure if Angel is coming home tonight.... Well why should she!  Gina usually sleeps at B1, and this is 2 nights running now, and Belle goes out at daft o'clock, so Angel is often home alone. I know she spends large chunks of the day out, but I'm sure she's working and she's usually around in the late evening....except nobody else is...:sad:

Ok guys, I'm after a favour. I need a responsible guy who's is still awake to look after Angel for me if she comes home tonight. I need some sleep now....I don't think she'll bother you cos I think she's out for the night but just in case...

Goodnight all....:sleepy: