Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

It almost harks bark to the time when Belle and Jasmin seemed to take it in turns to guard the sofa 24 hours a day, but I always think Belle likes it because it's were she ran to after her bust up with Milena.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I'm after a favour. I need a responsible guy who's is still awake to look after Angel for me if she comes home tonight. I need some sleep now....I don't think she'll bother you cos I think she's out for the night but just in case...

Goodnight all....:sleepy:

Its only 5:40 here. I can sleep on her headboard. (just don't startle me, i'll fall on her !)

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I'm after a favour. I need a responsible guy who's is still awake to look after Angel for me if she comes home tonight. I need some sleep now....I don't think she'll bother you cos I think she's out for the night but just in case...

Goodnight all....:sleepy:

Night Naga - well she will have to pass Belle unless she moves and I'm not seeing any sign of that yet.

11 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

http://

These girls must be at  B1 and B2

When Belle told Michelle she was thinking of camming I suggested she go on chaturbate. Belle's appearance was so brief that I barely had time to sign up before she vanished

- just so nobody's confused this was on Michelle's cam site. Belle's never been a cam girl as far as I know.

03:16 Belle to bed then went to her jacket to get something out. Cleaned her gum shield or whatever it is and removed her star earrings before getting back in bed at 03:22. Looked like she was going to sleep the first time but she's now watching something on her tablet.

Angel not back and that might be it for me and I can get a decent sleep