Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't got that far yet BB, but I'm not a kick in the arse off...:dodgy:

I didn't like doing it and held off for a long time. I haven't got as many on my list as Ben, but it is about a page full. These aren't people like Mr Box or Harley who have challenging views but more those who openly insult the girls or who like you say only see what they want to see and continually deny evidence to the contrary because what they are doing is seeking to provoke so any evidence against their view is ignored because they are not interested in the truth just their narrative.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

And there we go...Angel's back with her avocados....Sorry, did you say something Balt, I couldn't quite hear that...:dodgy:

...and other groceries. And low and behold, she's actually having a conversation with Belle now. Has the world gone mad....:sick:

Just now, DES7469 said:

Didn't know Angel had a lower tone to her voice compared the others. But then the sound I have at the moment sucks.

Yes it is pretty low, but sexy!!...I find she has a habit of laughing while still talking, which I love...:angel:

Apart from my girl Nicole, Angel gets on great with all the girls. She stays clear of 'A' and body painting and stuff like that, so isn't a fan of B1, but if they had more girl's only nights in B2, she'd mix brilliantly...IMO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2