Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

which club are you referring to Ben- "the" club, or the club they normally go to ???? Had to ask hahahaha

The club I so want to go to :biggrin:. I might even brave snakes for a real life glimpse of My Belle:heart:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

which club are you referring to Ben- "the" club, or the club they normally go to ???? Had to ask hahahaha

I do have a question for you- refresh my memory- didn't Irma & Ilona leave together a few days early on their last visit to B1 ????? Thanks

I'm referring to the club that isn't actually a club :angel:

RE Irma and Ilona, you mean leave early at the end of their stay or leave to go on holiday? They spent a week in Ibiza together in the middle of their stay, then Irma left at the end of her stay and Ilona went at the same time. Ilona had rejoined the project a few weeks later than Irma so you could say that of the two of them Ilona left early.

Irma and Stella have not left the project yet. And I am excited for their return :heart:

Just now, Benfold said:

Irma and Stella have not left the project yet. And I am excited for their return :heart:

Yes I think they're trip is very different. I am pretty confident Alex would not have bought Ilona a phone.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm referring to the club that isn't actually a club :angel:

RE Irma and Ilona, you mean leave early at the end of their stay or leave to go on holiday? They spent a week in Ibiza together in the middle of their stay, then Irma left at the end of her stay and Ilona went at the same time. Ilona had rejoined the project a few weeks later than Irma so you could say that of the two of them Ilona left early.

not sure what your saying about a club that isn't a club ????? I know they go to a club an meet friends at, and then there is the "the" club, everyone thinks they go to- which I am not sure Belle has been to- ??????????

anyway- It was when they left B1 at the end of their time- thanks- it was Ilona not Irma who left early- thank you- appreciate it:biggrin:

I am just hoping for another GREAT dance show from My Belle:heart:. She's more than happy enough it seems. Will I get my reward ... I mowed the lawn today, is that enough and I'm sad about Seamus Coleman's broken leg. If wishes were dances, eh?