Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

As beautiful as her pussy is Snake, I think Gina and the Twins have gone as far as they are willing to go...Sad but true I reckon...:sick:

Over and over again, the same thing, the same dances, the same shows (I've seen Gina look to point her pussy in the right direction - not complaining, I wish Belle would do the same), the same showers, the same touching, the same stroking, day after day, night after night. Gina I still think has potential but the Twins once they got a bit of confidence in front of the camera have not moved forwards at all. It is all too predictable and controlled.

Who knows where Belle is at mentally at the moment, up, down, flying around, awful showers and yet sexy dancing, dressing down one day, dressing up another, happy, sad. Basically anything could happen with Belle at any time. Lots of things I wish she'd do, but whether she will we just don't know. That's what makes her intriguing.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As beautiful as her pussy is Snake, I think Gina and the Twins have gone as far as they are willing to go...Sad but true I reckon...:sick:

I am with you Naga I do not think it will go any farther. The twins seem to immature and Gina seems to know just how far to go.

BB with Belle it almost seems as if something is holding her back. I wonder if some of her friends or relatives saw her online the last time she was here and showed some disappointment. She may just need some guidence like Lola.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Over and over again, the same thing, the same dances, the same shows (I've seen Gina look to point her pussy in the right direction - not complaining, I wish Belle would do the same), the same showers, the same touching, the same stroking, day after day, night after night. Gina I still think has potential but the Twins once they got a bit of confidence in front of the camera have not moved forwards at all. It is all too predictable and controlled.

Who knows where Belle is at mentally at the moment, up, down, flying around, awful showers and yet sexy dancing, dressing down one day, dressing up another, happy, sad. Basically anything could happen with Belle at any time. Lots of things I wish she'd do, but whether she will we just don't know. That's was makes her intriguing.

Gina has a fabulous body and the twins are great naked, but you're dead right. They have become very predictable. For me, the twins have actually gone back, rather than progressed. Several epic naked shows are now a distant memory...Gina isn't scared to show her body off, but she almost does it on cue. You know you'll get great pussy shots at bedtime, and she often carefully manoevers the covers so you do. You'll get great views through the night, and then in the morning, including the bend overs to retrieve the top blanket from under the bed,

This isn't a complaint either, she has a drop dead gorgeous body, and I love looking at it, but it's nice to get a bit of unpredictability sometimes. 
Angel is more interesting. She bates regularly. Some argue there always the same, but that's not quite true. Her last few have been uncovered and a couple in the bath. plus naked cleaning and naked yoga...not boring for me...and you don't know what you're gonna get with Belle, but she's been great this week...

• Upvote 1