Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

finally this morning I saw the famous masturbation Angelina, at 11 am, quite bizarre hours, I've seen, even as he hid his face, very nice, but I think more than for his pleasure did so for their own bill at the bank

• Upvote 1

Belle puts on hotpants - good - takes off hotpants - good - puts on sheer tights with holes in them - bad - and hotpants back on so 3 layers covering her pussy,black bra and vest. Then the hotpants and tights come off and a see thru beige shirt goes on and tights and black see thru skirt back on. So she's not going to THE Club. The fact that she considered hotpants makes me wonder if she is going to a club though because I don't real see that as club attire.  

Tops off now and she rejects white bra and no goes for black bra. She's ending up with a goth fairy look as the ser thru beige top goes back on. This is lets play dress up with Belle ... and the bra is rejected. She's got to get it right and she's got that bra on, the one she likes to be seen