Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

j'aimerai demander à certains membres d'arrêter leurs demandes systématiques d'ami Instagram ou vk, quand ils ont identifiés une filles de rlc!!! cela a pour résultat la fermeture de ses réseaux sociaux, ce qui porte préjudice à tout le monde!!!!! ne vous ai t-il pas possible de profiter discrètement, de prendre les photos et les vidéos si vous le voulez, pendant les années à venir, sans vouloir vous incrustez dans la vie de la fille, avec un faux profil????!!! avez-vous l'intelligence de comprendre que la fille a juste à demander à ses copines si elles sont également amies avec vous, pour comprendre que vous êtes un parasite???!!! restez à l'extérieur, cela permettra à tous d'en profiter discrètement, et que les filles ne ferment pas tous leurs réseaux sociaux!!!!!:dodgy:

I would like to ask some members to stop their systematic requests of friend Instagram or vk, when they identified a girls from rlc !!! This results in the closure of its social networks, which is detrimental to everyone !!!!! Have not you been able to enjoy discreetly, take pictures and videos if you want, for years to come, without wanting to embed yourself in the life of the girl, with a false profile ????! !! Do you have the intelligence to understand that the girl just has to ask her girlfriends if they are also friends with you, to understand that you are a parasite ??? !!! Stay outside, it will allow everyone to enjoy it discreetly, and that girls do not close all their social networks !!!!!:dodgy:

• Upvote 8

Morning guys. Well I'm gonna start the day by blowing my own trumpet here, if you pardon the expression, which is something I don't often do.

A week ago I told you to keep an eye on this girl. She could be interesting. Many probably thought attractive shy blond girl next door type, and look how shes blossomed into the sexiest thing on 2 legs on RLC (after my girl of course). She seems to be aware of what she's shown us and how far she's gone with us so every day she's done a little bit more. Last night was teasing at it's sensational best :biggrin:

I agree with Happy, that turned me on much more than the erotic massages the night before. I hope she'll go beyond teasing, but at the moment I can endure it...:dodgy:

Now we know more about her and she prefers girls, well it just makes her even more enticing. Maybe she knew that's what we wanted to hear but my imagination is working overtime now and I don't care ......for now :blush:

Now that Nicole has put me on the back burner and focusing on Miguel for now, she's not around much, so I'm focusing on Karol and just wondering what she has for us next. Unfortunately they're going clubbing tonight so we won't see much of her.

In the words of Kiss you're 'HOT HOT HOTTER THAN HELL'...:heart:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys. Well I'm gonna start the day by blowing my own trumpet here, if you pardon the expression, which is something I don't often do.

A week ago I told you to keep an eye on this girl. She could be interesting. Many probably thought attractive shy blond girl next door type, and look how shes blossomed into the sexiest thing on 2 legs on RLC (after my girl of course). She seems to be aware of what she's shown us and how far she's gone with us so every day she's done a little bit more. Last night was teasing at it's sensational best :biggrin:

I agree with Happy, that turned me on much more than the erotic massages the night before. I hope she'll go beyond teasing, but at the moment I can endure it...:dodgy:

Now we know more about her and she prefers girls, well it just makes her even more enticing. Maybe she knew that's what we wanted to hear but my imagination is working overtime now and I don't care ......for now :blush:

Now that Nicole has put me on the back burner and focusing on Miguel for now, she's not around much, so I'm focusing on Karol and just wondering what she has for us next. Unfortunately they're going clubbing tonight so we won't see much of her.

In the words of Kiss you're 'HOT HOT HOTTER THAN HELL'...:heart:

You've figured out what I thought from the start. I haven't been spending time watching Nicole I've been here with Karol.

• Upvote 4

I've still gotta watch my girl when she's there,about 1/2 hr a day then...:dodgy:

I just thought there was something different and intriguing about Karol. This might be all we'll get but I don't think so....:blush:

Won't miss anything now, I've just purchased 30 days replay. Hope it's worth it..

• Upvote 1

Yeah, to be honest, the replay function has helped me cut down on the time spent on RLC, but i am still losing sleep because I can't go to bed before Karol. ::)Each day she is doing a liiiiiitle more, raising the anticipation even more each time :biggrin: Incredibly beautiful, sexy, and always simmering of horniness.

• Upvote 3