Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

48 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Without any doupt, currently, Karol is the only light in this apartment. She is simply a nice person that actually shows initiative and energy. If she would also be more open minded, she would be perfect fit for the project. 

Considering the energy the girls giving into the life in this apartment, Danaya and Michelle are almost the oposite. Every time they actually had some fun, their were at least someone else that spend a lot of time and commitment to motivate them. Normaly, both girls seems almost a bit depressive. .... Sometimes, I hope to see a quick move out. With Danaya and Michelle, this is the case.

For young girls in a fantastic city, these 2 spend so much time in bed it's unreal...:confused:

41 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Karol is open minded from what I see. Maybe you should explain why you think she isn't.

Sure, there is no general definition about a level of openness that would fit the common expectation of all viewers. Therfore, it is almost impossible to give you an commonly valid answer.

Anyway, one approach to answer your question regrading my expectation is to make clear that there are currently only the residents of the B2 apartment that are too restraind for the project in my opinion. I think, real openness is not about to show gender parts openly or have some kind of real sexual activity in the apartments, but it is about the mindset to be able to do all of this if the right situation happen. Karol had some of this situations and never showed an equal openness as it can be seen in the other apartments. 

I hope you realize that despite the lack of openness, i rate Karols cast as a success. She is a nice girl and fun to watch. .. I really look forward to see her and Nicole in one apartment. 

• Upvote 2