Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

michelle is never with other girls always alone i wonder why

I like Michelle and think it's really sad that she's shut herself away from the outside world. She can't be enjoying it surely. A lovely young girl should be doing much more with her life in Barca, Surely she's not there just to make money from her camming...

Or is it that she can't wait to leave on 17th and just isn't gonna make any effort anymore...:sad:

• Upvote 2

I think the girl is simply homesick.  I believe this isn't what she envisioned when she signed up.  She is a beautiful lady but I'm glad to see her go.  Not only for her lack of participation, but also because she most likely misses her home. Her obvious sadness and loneliness has put a complete damper on B2.  B1 has the bickering and osteration; B2 has the sadness and osteration.   Both have dropped down from 1st in my view to somewhat common girl places.  Like all girl apartments here in the USA.  Once in a while it's cool and fun but most of the time it's dull and tense...  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I like Michelle and think it's really sad that she's shut herself away from the outside world. She can't be enjoying it surely. A lovely young girl should be doing much more with her life in Barca, Surely she's not there just to make money from her camming...

Or is it that she can't wait to leave on 17th and just isn't gonna make any effort anymore...:sad:

I think she seen away to get new costomers from rlc to buy into camshows so that way she is making money both from rlc and her cam shows at one time

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I think she seen away to get new costomers from rlc to buy into camshows so that way she is making money both from rlc and her cam shows at one time

Yeh I know but does she only have to do that. She doesn't actually cam very often...