Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Yeh. We could get some good showers, especially if her friend is as good looking as Karol said she is! The best shower ever in that BR was Belle, that was epic and I'm sure BB will back me up on that one. The best we saw of Michelle was in that BR too, showing us that fantastic pussy. I think Nicole's is that good...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Well I hoped some of the hate would die down now that Nicole has got what she's wanted from the start. But I see it's alive and well and now in both threads. But hey it's a free forum so people can post what they want and I'm free to stay or go. 

Just my observation. No need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Both my girls are tucked up in bed in B2 now guys so I'll bid you all goodnight and enjoyed the banter as usual...

I'll sleep better now that my girl Nicole is happy with Miguel and happy in B2 with friends...Night everyone...:sleepy:

Night Naga

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Well I hoped some of the hate would die down now that Nicole has got what she's wanted from the start. But I see it's alive and well and now in both threads. But hey it's a free forum so people can post what they want and I'm free to stay or go. 

Just my observation. No need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch.

DES- something's never stop- you & I both know that