Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I don't know really , after rubbing Karol's boobs the other day  and rubbing Irma's, she must get real horny    :huh:

... but do you think that she could just pretend to masturbate in this apartment?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

just standby Beaver ;)

don't do this to me, how about some time fill-in- deal hahahahahaha:biggrin:

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

est ce que quelqu'un peux me dire jusqu'à quand Nicole va rester dans l'appartement ?  

Date de départ prévu SVP  ,,,??????

je penses que tu peux trouver ça dans le topic "welkome karol" ainsi que pour toutes les filles il y a leur date d'arrivé et de possible départ dans leur topique respectif 

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

50-50, can't see Under the covers.

... i agree ... and like to thank you for this answer ... :)

I still hope also Benfold will also answer my question.   @Benfold: Do you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MrBox said:

"How could it be a good casting if no one knows she is doing it for real?" .... Undercover (most likely fake) bating is maybe not the best way to descripe the event when she is actually pull the blanket over her head. Hiding is most likely the best description and also an reason by itself to consider her casting as not very useful for RLC. .... but ...

This is not the question I am asking. ... My question is about the posibility that she only pretends to masturbate. What do you think? 

Do you consider it as posible that that Danaya just pretend to masturbate while she actually is doing nothing? 

Yes she could be pretending to bate while actually doing nothing.. I never said that she might not be faking. I said that under the covers we do not know if real or pretend bates. no matter what it is, if it is under covers we will never know for sure.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Snakeater said:

Yes she could be pretending to bate while actually doing nothing.. I never said that she might not be faking. I said that under the covers we do not know if real or pretend bates. no matter what it is, if it is under covers we will never know for sure.

... i agree ... and like to thank you for this answer ... :)