Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

That's a bad angle for the camera,,,,I know that it's there so you can't see the toilet,,,but they can try to put the camera somewhere else better without blindspots,,or get a second camera pointing straight down into the tub.....Or a camera by the faucet like Maya,Desiree and Adrianna's apts.Or this other apartment that I can't remember right now.

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

Too bad we can't see anything :X if she was in nicole's bathroom tho ... :) 

42 minutes ago, timber said:

Danaya's doing the same thing she's done pretty much every night for the past couple of weeks (and it's a very nice thing to look at). The odds that this is somehow magically the night that Danaya and Karol were going to get naked and have a party in the living room seem vanishingly small. They've had lots and lots of opportunities to do that and it doesn't seem to be their thing at all.

But people seem to lose their minds anytime a guy shows up in any of these apartments, so carry on...

My thoughts exactly Timber. Invites a guy round and all of a sudden she becomes public enemy number 1. It's hilarious, at the moment, as long as the stupidity doesn't get out of hand...:dodgy:

32 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Am I the only person still waiting on more lesbian action,,,or has everyone else given up on that fantasy?::)::)

tumblr_o1yf57pubQ1thj8hdo1_400.gif

I haven't. But I also prefer not to see a guy in the place. But it is what it is.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Es ist vielleicht ihre moralische Bewertung von Ihnen aber sicherlich keine Tatsache. ... Das von Ihnen verwendete Wort ist einfach nur eine Beleidigung. ... Unnötig dazu. 

Das ist nicht nur meine moralische Bewertung, das ist auch die Bewertung von mindestens 80 Prozent aller anderen sogenannten "anständigen" Menschen.

Habe ich hier nicht gelesen, das sie nach RLC nach Singapur oder Malaysia geht, um zu arbeiten? 

Ich bin hin und wieder mal in Malysia, und tatsächlich gibt es da auch Russinnen (oder ex-UDSSR). Die sitzen da aber nicht an der Supermaktkasse,

Die arbeiten alle da, wo man sie "billiges russisches Frischfleisch" nennt, und sind scharf auf alles, was fette Geldbeutel hat..

Aber lassen wir das jetzt, 

Gute Nacht.

42 minutes ago, wathou said:

i'm not loosing my mind, or at least i think i'm not :huh: :p and in a way i agree with you. it's not like k&d were going to have a bing party tonight ^^
If nicole would bring her dudes all day long i wouldn't mind, but the evening it's teasing time ^^

Hey Wathou, Nicole's just gone and forced Karol to go into Danaya's BR! What a b**** ...:biggrin:

Every cloud has a silver lining eh. let the teasing begin...

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If they want to put on a show it's no problem for Karol to go to Danaya's room, the cameras are better in there too. But Karol and Danaya have had a very busy day together so they may just want a quiet night

I'm trying to catch up. Good shout Ben, they've just done exactly that...:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I agree,,,why would a match stick follow a tree trunk :biggrin::biggrin:

no- wrong again mikey- more like your tree trunk, followed by a giant redwood, and if you think about it, had I followed you, you might still be there, because I would have pushed you deeper into her abyss, and you would never had found your way out:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

il y a une heure, cwouters a dit :

Il est le troisième type en un mois, non? Est-ce une nouvelle façon d'apprendre l'espagnol? Ou est-elle simplement une salope?

Cwouters   ,  tous ceux qui ne sont pas content de vos commentaires , tant pis pour eux

Moi , c'est Nicole est une belle salope pour changer de mec comme de chemise et puis elle n'en a rien à foutre des autres filles...

De plus ce qui me dégoûte le plus,  pas de  protection  pour la baise,  la petite vérole c'est pour les autres.

If you have seen my comments over the years then you will know that I too hate to see guys in the B#1 and B#2 apts

I wish that they just keep it as they had promised in the beginning,,,if guys are there then it becomes just like the other apts, (No longer unique)

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I haven't. But I also prefer not to see a guy in the place. But it is what it is.

• Upvote 2