Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its her life she knows the risks involved. I for one dont judge her for it she likes and needs sex and she is hot as hell so could have anyone she wants.  Just want to see more in the apartment which wont happen while she shares the room. One day she will find Mr Right.  

Me?? :biggrin:

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everybody likes and needs sex!   I don't judge her by her actions unless she has a boyfriend back home and this is how she treats him.  Imagine if you were her boyfriend and she told you what Jess told her boyfriend, and then act the way they do.  I don't think you would be so kind and understanding in that situation.

I watched her before my sub ran out and she was always gone from the apartment more than she was ever in the apartment (I'm not talking about sleeping time either), and that is not going to change just because she has a friend sharing her bed which she has already left alone more than once so she could go out and get her groove on.   She is no different than Karol or Danaya who also spend a lot of time out of the apartment, and to be honest......they are probably doing the same exact thing she does.   Karol & Danaya are translated to have said they both have boyfriends,  but the difference is.....they will never get caught because there is no visible proof!!

There's no indication she has a boyfriend back home... why? :huh:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Maybe this guy can get her to orgasm as she has a difficult time. She tried to get Miguel to finger her correctly like the first guy did and he didn't understand. I could see his fingers were always straight when he fingered her. To get girls like her off (she is a squirter) generally you need to shove with straight fingers and pull with the fingers bent at the first knuckle. That is how I do it with the two women I see who love to squirt. And I love to watch them squirt. And not to be too nasty I enjoy cleaning them up.

Get them on here Pied...:biggrin: