Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que deberíamos ver cómo resultan las cosas ...

Of course, this is just our opinions, and often have little to do with reality.
OT Jess just realized that she is alone in the house when going downstairs.

Hace 1 minuto, DES7469 dijo:

Chicos se relajen. Karol atractivo sin empacar SUS Cosas para irse. Mira su habitación ¿.:dodgy:

If you look at camera 12, down to the right of the window, you will see a small area with clothes ... I have not seen suitcase, but she is accumulating clothes there so it seems that there is that possibility.

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know where she's going yet happy. There have been no signs, emotional or whatever to suggest she's cutting her stay in Barca, and there's a lot of speculation she might be replacing Nora. We shall see, but I'll be absoluteldevestated if she leaves altogether cos I love this girl....:cry::heart:

She's go us all under her spell naga so if he does just go down the road then we'll be happy and she does get on well with Irma and Jess so the chemistry at b-1 woukld be brilliant - could we be so lucky???? It's all happened too quickly and she has been quoted as saying she loves Barcelona so maybe we shouldn't be too down in the dumps just yet; there could be a silver lining :rolleyes: ::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

She's go us all under her spell naga so if he does just go down the road then we'll be happy and she does get on well with Irma and Jess so the chemistry at b-1 woukld be brilliant - could we be so lucky???? It's all happened too quickly and she has been quoted as saying she loves Barcelona so maybe we shouldn't be too down in the dumps just yet; there could be a silver lining :rolleyes: ::)

She's certainly cast a spell over me (sorry Nicole). 

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

I'm all for Karol moving to B1. She likes the apartment and the girls. We've seen it before with Irma naked most of the time the other girls start to relax. And that is a good thing.:biggrin:

I don't care where she gos as long as she don't leave rlc

• Upvote 3

Just now, DES7469 said:

Estoy a favor de Karol en movimiento a B1. A ella le gusta el apartamento y las niñas. Lo hemos visto antes, con Irma desnuda la mayor parte del tiempo las otras chicas comienzan a relajarse. Y eso es una buena cosa.:biggrin:

The B2 house, I do not think I would stay with an empty room, having in the other house, 4 girls ...
Also, for a change like this would you let B2 die?
I do not think Danaya does a lot of dealing with Nicole and Estelle ...
Commercially that does not make much sense (I think now as an entrepreneur)