Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Naga it seems as though you are abandoning your girl.:biggrin:  Don't be like Mikey who having married Rita then had flings with Kristy and Adele. For me it's easy because since The Goddess is unreachably above me I was free to take on My Belle :heart: after a brief engagement to Nora.

I'll never abandon her, I'm just looking...:biggrin::heart:

I've just watched her dress. The Cam8 gives some great shots of her lovely pussy when she uses the mirror in this near corner, and when she doesn't steam the bathroom up, it's all I hoped for...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Both girls going out, not just Nicole, which is good. Estelle doesn't take quite as long as Nicole to get ready. She just throws something on and away she goes...:biggrin:

I get the feeling Estelle was reluctant to go out but was cajoled into it by her chum

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nicole is so cute-she still concerned about whatever she lost

She almost always dresses like she going on a date

Estelle, however, dressed in sweat pants and whatever-

Both left 18;00 per Noldus

They're like chalk and cheese but I think they have a good relationship and it's good to watch....:biggrin:

Probably going out for dinner....unless they're going to shag there way up Las Ramblas again...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're like chalk and cheese but I think they have a good relationship and it's good to watch....:biggrin:

Probably going out for dinner....unless they're going to shag there way up Las Ramblas again...:dodgy:

or that private pushi feast again somewhere:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

or that private pushi feast again somewhere:dodgy:

Naga said we are just kidding :exclamation: LMAO

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

and N&E hit the night trail again complete with backpack bags. Better not say overnight bags or people will think the wrong thing Lol

Well, I suspect they went out together, but I don't believe they will return together. They will seperate and Nicole will spend the night with one of her boyfriends. She never goes more than one day without a real penis inside her. Just saying!

• Upvote 1