Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Rhyss0n said:

Well lets hope she is only moving to B1. I will really miss her if not.

she will be missed by a lot of us she knew just the right ways to put on the best of the best teases of all the girl that have come and gone in both b aptments

• Upvote 1

Damn it man, they come and they go, but this time I had hopes for a much longer stay, She is the one of the most senuous, sexual, classy girls in long long time. The girl next door that every man dreams of. Normally I take it all with a grain of salt, but this time I am shocked and sadened by envitable departure of this incredible young lady. :sick::sad:

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn it man, they come and they go, but this time I had hopes for a much longer stay, She is the one of the most senuous, sexual, classy girls in long long time. The girl next door that every man dreams of. Normally I take it all with a grain of salt, but this time I am shocked and sadened by envitable departure of this incredible young lady. :sick::sad:

I do agree with that to  her leaving is a sad day for me and rlc I had high hopes for