Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What I can't get my head around is there has been absolutely no indication that Karol wants to leave Barca. She's really enjoying it. There's been no indication that she wants to leave RLC. I think she's really enjoying that too. I honestly think she loves the fact that 100's of blokes and girls, are watching everything she does, from stirring in bed 1st thing in the morning to going to bed, lights out, and total lack of movement at night, signalling it's bed time for us. She is in total control of the teasing and. I think she loves it. So why would she want to leave.... I'm just trying to convince myself here...It's a big birthday soon for me and Karol going to B1 would be one of the best presents I'll get...:heart:

Actually it'll be the best present I'll get, but don't tell my wife...:dodgy:

I've had another thought to try and convince myself that lovely sexy sensual Karol isn't leaving...

She's formed a good close friendship with Danaya. Do you think Danaya would be out of the house and let Karol's last night in Barca end like this....:huh:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've had another thought to try and convince myself that lovely sexy sensual Karol isn't leaving...

She's formed a good close friendship with Danaya. Do you think Danaya would be out of the house and let Karol's last night in Barca end like this....:huh:

very logical thought Mr Spock--

In fact Dan & Irma might just be planning something special for Karol  (not so logical) :biggrin:

• Upvote 1