Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Have you seen that these girl has no waist? From behind she looks like a boy who looks somewhat feminine

Why are you always so positive in most of your posts???  Ah you are a newbie--to be expected. but insulting the girls is not nice :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Why are you always so positive in most of your posts???  Ah you are a newbie--to be expected. :dodgy:

I am no newbie. I have seen hundreds of woman in my life. 

And: This is not a "hell of a body"! Why do not want to see the truth?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Have you seen that these girl has no waist? From behind she looks like a boy who looks somewhat feminine

Ok. I've gotta ask you this question after 2 days of insulting the girls. Which of these girls do you actually like? 

You don't like Angel, she has no waist and she anorexic, according to you last night

You don't like the twins because they're boney and snooty, and you couldn't give a shit who's who

You don't like Jess and want her out because of her cam shows, even though we've had big discussions on this forum as to why she does them, even though she doesn't enjoy it

So who actually floats your boat....:confused:

• Upvote 1