Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

1. I've never said she's anorexic! I said we could talk about anorexia when she loses another 5 kilos.

2. The twins: Yes, I stand for that. Women who are constantly waving their hair, who constantly keep their forearm horizontal and let their hands dangle, and which go as if they had a book on their heads, are mostly Self-adored and snooty. "Boney" is not from me! And: It is really shitty to me who is who. And i can not understand why here came dozend of posts "mia is....  lia is.... 

3. Jessica (Here name is not jess!):  I just ask that my opinion is respected!

It is mate. We all have different tastes. I just thought you were a bit over the top with your insults.

Plus you still didn't answer my question...

Or don't you watch any of the girl in B1 and B2?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Goodnight guys.. Put Danaya, Estelle and Nicole back in bed, and turn off the lights when you leave... 

night timekeeper

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It is mate. We all have different tastes. I just thought you were a bit over the top with your insults.

Plus you still didn't answer my question...

Or don't you watch any of the girl in B1 and B2?

My english is very weak, i work here with google translator. If you asked me, what girls i like, o.k., here there are my favorites: (not in order).

1. Estelle because she has the courage to be different from these long-haired products of fashion and beauty cosmos

2. Masha, self reason. And her lust.

3. Nelly, because she has a wonderful laugh, which she often uses. And she plays the violin, which suggests she is intelligent.

4 Nora, i dont know, why.

And in Voyeur-House: Layla, always horny.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, cwouters said:

I just ask that my opinion is respected!

Opinions are normally respected when the individual offering those opinions has gained the respect of those willing to listen

by their demonstration of their respect to others-verbally and otherwise 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Opinions are normally respected when the individual offering those opinions has gained the respect of those willing to listen

by their demonstration of their respect to others-verbally and otherwise 

sorry happyone- but I have to add- if the opinion is constructed in a respectful way, and not blatantly hurling insults, name calling, showing disrespect towards the girls.

I apologize to you for this post- but had to say my piece- thank you 

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

Can anyone tell me why at a certain time, the thumbnails go apeshit?

I have no idea, it just does it ?????????

I get mad at Nicole for her mobile usage, but she is not a lazy woman. She not only picks up after herself but also picks up and cleans after others. Again a paradox for me as her personal hygiene is somewhat questionable. Never washes her towels, sheets and wears a pair of panties three or four times before washing them. But I would love to spend a few hours a day for many days licking that pussy and asshole and showing her how to have a geuinee orgasm or four. Love your independence Nicole even when I am mad at you for your phone usage.

• Upvote 1