Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Did you all see that kiss she gave him when he left. In Spain, when you kiss a friend goodnight/ goodbye you kiss each cheek. At 3:43am that is the kiss Nicole gave him. That is not the type of kiss she gave him when he left after fixing dinner. Those with reply please take a look and let me know your thoughts.

yes you're right piedpiper, a social kiss on each cheek out of politeness whereas last week it was full on lip to lip. Unless of course that is what she wanted us to see but then she also said something to him as he went into the vestibule that I couldn't catch.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what are you saying?  Do you think it's a totally different guy?  It wouldn't surprise me if it was!!

I am quite sure it was the guy that cooked for them. And yes, unfortunately, it would not surprise me if she has many other lovers as she likes sex and is looking for the guy that can make her cum. And I am in the US so I can't show her. I will, however, be in Spain again in 2018 so if she wants to meet me I will teach her how to make herself cum. And, as nasty as I am, I will spend a few hundred hours licking that pussy and asshole.

In my naivety with this girl, I was hoping it meant she was showing loyalty to Miguel as she fucked Miguel the night before in this apartment. I really struggle with liking women who have more than one sexual relationship at a time and Nicole especially as she fucks bareback.

33 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am quite sure it was the guy that cooked for them. And yes, unfortunately, it would not surprise me if she has many other lovers as she likes sex and is looking for the guy that can make her cum. And I am in the US so I can't show her. I will, however, be in Spain again in 2018 so if she wants to meet me I will teach her how to make herself cum. And, as nasty as I am, I will spend a few hundred hours licking that pussy and asshole.

In my naivety with this girl, I was hoping it meant she was showing loyalty to Miguel as she fucked Miguel the night before in this apartment. I really struggle with liking women who have more than one sexual relationship at a time and Nicole especially as she fucks bareback.

But it didn't look like her and the cook were an item last night, just friends. There was no indication it was anything more. She was very passionate with Miguel the night before which suggests to me their relationship is healthy. But maybe that's just what I want to believe...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm not going to beat her up, I'm just going to say that she is not my type of woman.  She is a woman that could never remain faithful in a relationship.   I would eat her pussy to just to see what type of anchovy she tasted like lol.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But it didn't look like her and the cook were an item last night, just friends. There was no indication it was anything more. She was very passionate with Miguel the night before which suggests to me their relationship is healthy. But maybe that's just what I want to believe...:dodgy:

There is nothing wrong in believing what you want to believe......

Just keep fantasy in check with what is real my friend.

• Upvote 4

Without seeming to brag, I want to say I know all about women. I grew up with two older sisters (8 and 6 years older) and they had all girls. One had 4 and the other had 2. My wife and I had 4 girls and 1 boy. For the math experts that is 10 girls and 1 very spoiled boy. My sisters and nieces went ape shit when we had the boy as he is the youngest of everyone. And trust me, daughter 3 was very much like Nicole. We had a very heated discussion with her about having more than one sexual relationship going on at a time.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Did you all see that kiss she gave him when he left. In Spain, when you kiss a friend goodnight/ goodbye you kiss each cheek. At 3:43am that is the kiss Nicole gave him. That is not the type of kiss she gave him when he left after fixing dinner. Those with reply please take a look and let me know your thoughts.

the first time he came , he already kissed her on the mouth before leaving.

• Upvote 1