Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

i did not see the kiss on the mouth. Last night did he come into the apartment more than once?

in fact you are right, last night the first kiss was on the cheek and the 2nd kiss was very close of the mouth but with the cam we can't see clearly. The first time he came around one week ago, the kiss on mouth was more obvious

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in fact you are right, last night the first kiss was on the cheek and the 2nd kiss was very close of the mouth but with the cam we can't see clearly. The first time he came around one week ago, the kiss on mouth was more obvious

Yes, and he had his hands on her ass last week. Not last night. If you look at replay last night when they were watching the tablet there was a time when he leaned his head on her shoulder and she moved so he could not do that. She also spent most of the time with the pillow on her lap and I think that was because she was showing some real camel toe. Again, I am trying to give her some credit, but at times really struggle doing so.

21 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

We have established that the kiss last week was on the lips, but not last night...Nicole couldn't give a fuck whether the camera's were pointing at her or not, she just does her own thing and I've said numerous times in the past, the most genuine girl you'll ever see here. If she wanted to snog this 'cook' guy last night she would have! I think he half expected to kiss her properly after she kissed him on the cheek at 1st but she just kissed his other cheek instead, so it looked him look a little awkward. As I said before, the previous night she was kissing Miguel passionately, moreso than ever before... 

I think we have to give my girl a little credit after last night. I know that will be hard for some of you guys...:dodgy: