Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

il y a 4 minutes, Noldus a dit :

1420 L'appartement est en cours de maintenance. Merci d'essayer plus tard

J'ai encore pic de came 15 dans la salle de bain

Moi aussi uniquement la cam 15. Ne touche à rien sinon tu ne pourras pas revenir dessus

This apartment goes so much under maintenance that just don't look normal..specialy looking the girls in it..almost zero activity in the house,no parties,no wildness at all,no nothing..still under main lots of times..but hey with some "lucky" later we gona have an Back massage,but of course not touching in intimate parts..barca rlc apartments  are such an desgrace this days.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

theres more u/m now then when michelle was there

Think the under maintenance start being so much after Dana and Nicole arrive..truly there is no tecnical reasons for so much under maintenance.One from time to time it's ok,but so many and some for so many hours it's very fishy.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She only does what she does so when she is invited back due to lack of diligence on RLC's part, she will know where to go to get her dick on!!!

Agree Harley,but now it's her second time in rlc,and she it's doing the exactly same thing,she only teases,never delivered,and basicaly stays in bed looking tired and anything remotely hot or sexual she does outside rlc and cams.She Just plays with viewers.That dead fish bates are the most less sexy or natural thing I seen in barca apartments.Hope she doesn't return an third time.The worst thing it That it seems it again full three months..she already looks tired..her last month the other time was amazingly boredom.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Harley,but now it's her second time in rlc,and she it's doing the exactly same thing,she only teases,never delivered,and basicaly stays in bed looking tired and anything remotely hot or sexual she does outside rlc and cams.She Just plays with viewers.That dead fish bates are the most less sexy or natural thing I seen in barca apartments.Hope she doesn't return an third time.The worst thing it That it seems it again full three months..she already looks tired..her last month the other time was amazingly boredom.

I was talking about Nicole!   Danaya is Danaya, nothing will change with her, all of her shadiness will be done outside of the apartment......nothing new!   Nicole on the other hand is a different story, she likes getting off (or trying to) in front of the cameras for the most part and that is why I said what I said.  The part about getting her dick on is like saying she knows where to go to get her groove on!!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was talking about Nicole!   Danaya is Danaya, nothing will change with her, all of her shadiness will be done outside of the apartment......nothing new!   Nicole on the other hand is a different story, she likes getting off (or trying to) in front of the cameras for the most part and that is why I said what I said.  The part about getting her dick on is like saying she knows where to go to get her groove on!!

Harley- so you mean like "up tight and in the groove" hahahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Still..prefer 100% an Nicole than an Dana,Nicole isn't perfect but she seems the girl that acts more normal,and by far the one that have normal intimacy in rlc.Dana after four months in rlc still covers itself almost all and do the dead fish thing..agree with you that she does the rest outside.She it's just another of those girls doing the minimal,getting the paycheck and that's it.

• Upvote 3