Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

14 hours ago, wathou said:

Ok i don't see any probleme with that but if i or someone else say something like " X girl is doing nothing in the appt, spending a lot of time outside" you always say something like it's normal these girl "have" to have sex with dude so they go outside doing that therefor b1 & b2 must have more guys so it will be more fun. 
I don't know for others but for me, but if each girl of b1 & b2 bring theyr bf i would find it boring as fuck, ok there will be more sex that's for sure but it would be like any other appt expect "girls"/couple would change every two months ... And it would be more "normal", casual sex bewteen couple, but i wouldn't pay 75$ for that ... And if you are thinking that those couple could "swap"/ have orgies together i think ok it would be nice to watch once, but after that it would soon be boring like watching VV/VH where there are couple having orgies and such ... 

And once again, i'd like to say that i don't dislike dudes being there at b1 or b2 as long as b1 & b2 don't become a couple appt ... ( i don't mind when miguel comes to b2, or when kiko was there but to me it was boring watching them having sex over & over with their gf/wife, and the girls didn't have more "fun" just the girl that was the dude's gf). You will propably disagree with me, but i think if rlc open an appt where instead of girls there would be dude having parties where dudes have sex with women it wouldn't have the same success as the "all girls" appt type ... 

So you prefer to watch for exemple them all day doing nothing on bed..on phone..or watch them tease and tease the exactly same way for one,two,three months..Myself after being in rlc for some time find beyond boring to see girls in barca apartments that just are there to make presence and recieve paycheck..you will watch them buy clothes,perfumes etc and etc..with your money(if you're are in rlc)knowing that all that were archive by doing nothing and just being smart ass with the same old crap teases..and some of this girls then go out and outside cams they have true fun...being swinger thing or whatever..

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So you prefer to watch for exemple them all day doing nothing on bed..on phone..or watch them tease and tease the exactly same way for one,two,three months..Myself after being in rlc for some time find beyond boring to see girls in barca apartments that just are there to make presence and recieve paycheck..you will watch them buy clothes,perfumes etc and etc..with your money(if you're are in rlc)knowing that all that were archive by doing nothing and just being smart ass with the same old crap teases..and some of this girls then go out and outside cams they have true fun..

At the final, what do you expect of these girls ?

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

So you prefer to watch for exemple them all day doing nothing on bed..on phone..or watch them tease and tease the exactly same way for one,two,three months..Myself after being in rlc for some time find beyond boring to see girls in barca apartments that just are there to make presence and recieve paycheck..you will watch them buy clothes,perfumes etc and etc..with your money(if you're are in rlc)knowing that all that were archive by doing nothing and just being smart ass with the same old crap teases..and some of this girls then go out and outside cams they have true fun...being swinger thing or whatever..

No i'd like to see girls ( like the summer crew) that have fun/parties/ don't hide from the cam in the appt, and not girls that use the appts as a hotel / workplace

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

The key is in the heading of this website...Real Life Cam...

• Upvote 1