Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea i remember poeple saying that michelle was blowing her friend on the balconny, but those poeple must never have seen how close the balcony was from the street ^^' 

Mind I wouldn't complain about a bit of naked sunbathing, now they've blocked it out...I think Belle liked a bit of that...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mind I wouldn't complain about a bit of naked sunbathing, now they've blocked it out...I think Belle liked a bit of that...:biggrin:

i think it's the same as b1 balcony's, just the cam is lower so we can't see the full sun exposure, if you look at b1 the "shadows" looks the same and it didn't stop nicole & the drunk red head ( don't remember her name ^^') to spend a good time on the balcony ^^ 

35 minutes ago, wathou said:

I know that's why i was saying " that explain the maintenance", and they had to do that because the balcony is really close to the street, and rlc don't want any complain about public privacy ^^ 

But surely this makes the apartment more identifiable from the outside for the would be stalkers sat out in the street with binoculars.  From some dubious posts ive seen in the past this has been done.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

But surely this makes the apartment more identifiable from the outside for the would be stalkers sat out in the street with binoculars.  From some dubious posts ive seen in the past this has been done.  

jeesus there are some crazy poeple in this world Oo

30 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

This is the first we have seen the balcony so we would not know how close it is to the street

This is not true for everyone. Also they had to block the glass because there is a landmark opposite the apartment which would be easily seen from the position the camera is in now, and which makes it very easy to locate the apartment.

Good job to RLC for doing it though!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OMG how bad we miss the realness, the pure sensuality, the undeniable sexuality, that was the most awesome KAROL, now we have Angelina which is the complete oppisite. All show and no go, so to speak

I think i liked karol as much as you did, but i think you found the wrong target, angelina is very sensual and doesn't mind walkind around naked. 

• Upvote 1