Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I think i liked karol as much as you did, but i think you found the wrong target, angelina is very sensual and doesn't mind walkind around naked. 

I am glad you find her sensual wathou, sensuality and sexuality has nothing to do with being nude. Angelina does not have it without trying very hard, therefore it is not natural to her. KAROL never ever had to try.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Thestarider said:

I am glad you find her sensual wathou, sensuality and sexuality has nothing to do with being nude. Angelina does not have it without trying very hard, therefore it is not natural to her. KAROL never ever had to try.

Oh ok i think i understand what you meant, and i didn't meant sexuality = sensuality = being nude ^^' i just meant that angelina is not shy of her body ^^' 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes Karol was sensual but she was also a tease and she was very good at it.  Angelina so far has not teased so much.  She has not refrained from showing plenty of skin from the start.  Yes i wish Karol had been given longer but im very happy we have Angel.  

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is not true for everyone. Also they had to block the glass because there is a landmark opposite the apartment which would be easily seen from the position the camera is in now, and which makes it very easy to locate the apartment.

Good job to RLC for doing it though!

They do listen and do something about it.  But they will never admit to it.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is not true for everyone. Also they had to block the glass because there is a landmark opposite the apartment which would be easily seen from the position the camera is in now, and which makes it very easy to locate the apartment.

Good job to RLC for doing it though!

Most of us already know exactly where this appartment is anyway.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well I am happy for you as well sulzer, I find Angelina quite pretentous, and completely full of herself. Everyone has tastes that varies, and that is why RLC always brings a variety to the table.

completly agree with you thesta ^^ everyone has different taste :) 

And when u talked about "realness" i think angelina & the twins are in the current cast to most "real" or at least to me that have action that i can understand ^^'