Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

So I'll say it before you lot do. It Must be Miguel's turn tonight!...:dodgy:

Let's just watch the body language of my girl and Miguel before we pass judgement tonight guys. Let's face it, he's the only one we've actually seen have sex with her. The rest is pure speculation...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

That one hell of a blind spot on the balcony where Nicole is right now

The cam does not cover the Bedroom Balcony, which is where any action has taken place, so its really quite pointless.

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

So I'll say it before you lot do. It Must be Miguel's turn tonight!...:dodgy:

Let's just watch the body language of my girl and Miguel before we pass judgement tonight guys. Let's face it, he's the only one we've actually seen have sex with her. The rest is pure speculation...:dodgy:

And no, there was the dick she was looking for in the street the 1st time, but that was not very good !!!! Moroccan Spanish kissed him in the corridor, he will make sure of sex if he wins in the draw, next time !!!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The cam does not cover the Bedroom Balcony, which is where any action has taken place, so its really quite pointless.

I see ... i was wondering were nicole and BF went ... i saw them just a few minutes before

... that is a bit disappointing ... new camera ... wrong place ... i hope not.

• Upvote 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

And no, there was the dick she was looking for in the street the 1st time, but that was not very good !!!! Moroccan Spanish kissed him in the corridor, he will make sure of sex if he wins in the draw, next time !!!!

I meant to mention the 1st bloke, when she was desperate for a fuck. But he failed the test! The 'cook' has only kissed her that once because when he came round again they barely touched.

I don't want to get into another major discussion about my girl again till there is sufficient evidence. I'll defend her if I think she's being treated unfairly but if I think she's wrong I will say so.

There is far too much pure speculation on this forum...:angry: