Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, meran said:

and Irma shows are genuine ? 

They here in this apartment to work and entertain. Let them do their job . 

Today, i could not see if Irma did something for real. Very disappointing, but a different topic, because of her open past. 

If i could, i would ask Jessica and Michele to stop the cam shows or to leave. ... but ... I am only a customer. My decision is whether I continue to pay to RLC or not. That is all. ... :)

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Today, i could not see if Irma did something for real. Very disappointing, but a different topic, because of her open past. 

If i could, i would ask Jessica and Michele to stop the cam shows or to leave. ... but ... I am only a customer. My decision is whether I continue to pay to RLC or not. That is all. ... :)

Good. 

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

She will never do something on camera for real. ... Every of her actions last max about 3 sec and is stop immediate. It is a fake show to get the money of people. Actually not very nice move of her. ... In any case, it is stupid to pay her any money for this, because they are so many girls that actualy perform for real and for less money ... I do not know why RLC casted this faking girl, but i hope she will be gone fast.

More importantly, however, is that cam show are generally bad for RLC. It can not be good if viewers interact with the residents. They would be nothing else as the request. No real life no real emotions. RLC would be like a shell without content. 

About the moneywisee part: poeple do whatever they do with they'r money even if i don't understand it either ^^

For the "real" part: I think that the girls that are camgirls are not more or less "real" than any other girl that have been in B1 or B2 it's just that their shows breaks the "forth wall" because u can see the cam that they'r using and it makes it looks "fake". But let's remind that all these girl are paid to be on cam 24/7 and gain bonuses on what they'r doing so in a way u will never see a "real" girl on rlc. For them it's just a job after all some enjoy it ( cs: irma,ilona,lola,belle,anna & the rest u know who ^^) and other hated it and did nothing during their stay. Btw that's just my pov on that mather i absolutly don't pretend to be right 100% :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

Dude u just reveil RLC Master plan, U got to pay to see private :cool: be carefull u gonna get banned :cool:

I have not shared anything from her shows, and I have her private page itself, so I see her directly from her own webcam. and I know that it may not be shared something from that side either. Full respect for Michelle, I have. ✨??

• Upvote 1