Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Btw here is @Yury translation of the argument in the kitchen earlier :

Communal squabbles.
As I understand it, the girls talking to each other in the chat. In the morning Nicole entered the room to the girls and began to make the claim to them, that they are badly talk about her in chat. Girls are protesting.
Then the girls said that Nicole takes other people's things without asking. Uses their towels and other personal items.
In short, the girls can not get along together. This is not the first quarrel. Roughly the same thing happened in the B1. Nicole can not live in a group.

Btw the girls have "chat" they use whatsapp or something like that, that's the "chat" that yury is refering to.

So angelina must be reading CC since, nicole used her towel and nobody in the house saw it ! and i agree with the conclusion of yury " Nicole can not live in a group."

I have looked for Yury post in CC and cannot find it.  The part in red is what I highlighted and is, I think an opinion of someone. 

While I have noticed that Nicole does use other people's things without possibly asking-she is probably not the only one doing this.  Because unfortunately this

seems to be the norm, that a lot of younger people have little or no respect for other people or their things, especially here in the USA in California-IMHO   I do not know whether this

is true in other states or other countries, but Nicole's actions seem to indicate it is possibly true.  

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have looked for Yury post in CC and cannot find it.  The part in red is what I highlighted and is, I think an opinion of someone. 

While I have noticed that Nicole does use other people's things without possibly asking-she is probably not the only one doing this.  Because unfortunately this

seems to be the norm, that a lot of younger people have little or no respect for other people or their things, especially here in the USA in California-IMHO   I do not know whether this

is true in other states or other countries, but Nicole's actions seem to indicate it is possibly true.  

Yeah you are totally right, but don't forget that Nicole knows about the cameras and she doing all that disrespectfull stiff with that knowledge inside her tiny head. I think she must understand that someone can see what she did and then write it down on CC otherway she stupid...

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

That's the translation that yury made ( pm) it's a summary of the argument in the kitchen earlier between danaya  & angelina vs nicole it's not word for word translated ( i don't see the point ...) . The red part that you highlighted is maybe not that much an opinion but the sumary of the situation ... sadly

and about respect and "younger poeple" i have lived with roomates during my university years ( until i finished 2 years ago) and i have to tell you if there is no respect there is no co-habitation possible. And i never had any probleme with roomates. For nicole i think she honestly doesn't mean bad, but she is so selfish that using other poeple stuff without asking first is "normal" for her.

• Upvote 1