Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

36 minutes ago, wathou said:

That's the translation that yury made ( pm) it's a summary of the argument in the kitchen earlier between danaya  & angelina vs nicole it's not word for word translated ( i don't see the point ...) . The red part that you highlighted is maybe not that much an opinion but the sumary of the situation ... sadly

and about respect and "younger poeple" i have lived with roomates during my university years ( until i finished 2 years ago) and i have to tell you if there is no respect there is no co-habitation possible. And i never had any probleme with roomates. For nicole i think she honestly doesn't mean bad, but she is so selfish that using other poeple stuff without asking first is "normal" for her.

I've been busy most of the day so I've only seen bits and peices on replay, just to try and work out what it was all about. I don't speak Russian so I haven't got a clue, but thanks to Yury, we have some insite as to what's going on. It's looks like Angel reads CC or she wouldn't have known about the Towelgate affair...

Nicole and Estelle still seem friendly from what I can see now, but I'm afraid. on the evidence I've seen and heard from Yury,  I can't defend her today....Sorry Nicole...:cry:

• Upvote 3