Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The first thing she put in the backpack was some clothes. I don't think we will see her until tomorrow sometime.

yhea my bad i meant she didn't pack a lot of clothes ^^' just maybe for a day, let's hope it's not what we will see until they leave :X Estelle sleeping/on her phone, nicole out coming back every 2 days to wash & takes some new clothes :X 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole has checked her passport and has been checking paperwork.

She doesn't look like she's much in that bag to be staying out antwhere but she had quite a bit of paperwork. Not sure if she had her passport though... If the patching up process was to start, today would be the day...but nothing..so it probably won't happen...:cry:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She doesn't look like she's much in that bag to be staying out antwhere but she had quite a bit of paperwork. Not sure if she had her passport though... If the patching up process was to start, today would be the day...but nothing..so it probably won't happen...:cry:

she was looking at some store receipt, then she took some papers that were under the flower under cam 8. The papers where in a big envelope so couldn't see what is was :X

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Yhea naga i felt also very sad seeing nicole like that yesterday, and i'm not a big fan of nicole :X ( even if she is stunning hot ^^')

Right now nicole's room feel so cold, i wonder if they'll keep doing like nothing happend/avoiding each other until the end of their stay :X That'd be sad .... 

First, i liked the idea to see a friend of Nicole to the cast, because i expected to see an almost clear success of this idea. ... but ... Right with the first look on Estelle (she is simply playing 2-3 leagues below the normal casting level) and with the realization that two girls in one bedroom will be very limited in the freedom for any kind of more private activity it got a disappointment.  ... With this fight, it got a big failure.

Now, it seems to be the best for the project to let them go as fast a posible. I am very sure Nicole finds a possibility to stay outside of this apartment and a flight ticket for Estelle will not cost much. It is time for a change in the cast.

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Looks like Nicole has decided she's not interested in fixing anything. She has packed a few things and looks to be going someplace for awhile. 

The worst case szenario. The girl actually casted (and has shown real openess) is going to life outside, while the friend is blocking the spot for a fitting replacement.

Shit. ... It is easy to see that RLC is trying to provide a good show, but they have to many people that are out of place in the cast. ... I hope we will see a restart with Angelina and two new girls in B2.

• Upvote 1

If thus far today is any indication we are in for a tough 10 days or so. As a father of four girls (and a wife) I was glad to see that Nicole is at least having her period. I think I saw her put a tampon in this morning. The last thing she needs at this time is pregnancy.

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Does Estelle know though, because they haven't spoken to each other...:confused:

Btw CC is doing my head in right now...It's hard work :sad:

She had a set of red keys in her hand ( the same that nicole put on the livingroom table last night) but angelina was in estelle's room so maybe since she left with D she gave her own keys to estelle ^^'

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wathou said:

The scars under nicole's eye looks deep, if she doesn't want to have marks forever she should use an arnica cream :X

I also followed Nicole after she got home last night.  When she took her bath in cam15-hall bathroom, I zoomed in on scratch under her eye-yes is doesn't look good. However,

she took a long tube of salve from what looks like a prescription box and applied it not only to her scratch but also the big bruise on her right thigh.

• Upvote 1