Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

00:37 Angel bating no covers

maybe .. partly covered is a better fit .... she also rotated away her face (like zoya is used to do).

anyway, i think, this masturbation (i did not see the others, if there were any) looked very realistic ... i would even bet it was real orgasm ... very nice ... :) ... fun to watch  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

maybe .. partly covered is a better fit .... she also rotated away her face (like zoya is used to do).

anyway, i think, this masturbation (i did not see the others, if there were any) looked very realistic ... i would even bet it was real orgasm ... very nice ... :) ... fun to watch  

yes I think it real the thing that gets me is when is pulls the covers up just out of cam view

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

yes I think it real the thing that gets me is when is pulls the covers up just out of cam view

I'm 100% certain her orgasms are real. She puts a lot into it and it's still a damn site better than watching most, because it's genuine....just wish she'd ditch the covers...:sad:

• Upvote 2