Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

nicole right now  doesn't even sleep in the bed, they better be buzy with something else,

Angel , you hear wathou-- you are now the center of attention in this apt-time to step up to the bate (I mean plate) :biggrin: lol

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, wathou said:

Seeing how rlc is dealing with nicole right now is ... astonishing ... she doesn't even sleep in the bed, they better be buzy with something else, because it's getting really frustating .... 

we have a gap to Adele arrives (If she is staying with us)

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

we have a gap to Adele arrives (If she is staying with us)

i was thinking of that too, but ... i mean they could have at least gave the big room to D or A since nicole is not even using it anymore ....

Just now, wathou said:

i was thinking of that too, but ... i mean they could have at least gave the big room to D or A since nicole is not even using it anymore ....

D can have it, but not A the cams are not so good in the big room, and we need Angel in the room she is in for her upcoming

star performances uncovered. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

D can have it, but not A the cams are not so good in the big room, and we need Angel in the room she is in for her upcoming

I was saying that because of the bathroom, if angelina & danaya could have their bath together in nicole's bathroom i'd be more than happy :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now that is funny shit there Happy :biggrin: Some are stars and remembred in CC threads forever, and then there are the rest. They come and they go, but very few ever achieve the staus of shing star

Related image

• Upvote 1