Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

à l’instant, cgehlen2309 a dit :

Je l'ai déjà envoyé par la poste le 6 Février à RLC à la demande de résoudre le problème. Il ne s'est rien passé. Pas de réponse....

A moi, ils ont répondu car j'avais écrit aussi le 06 février, il s'était excusé et c'est tout....

Just now, isidore57 said:

Quand Nicole  quitte le projet,  je n'en peux plus de la voir   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'est juste une question de jours maintenant avant qu'elle parte normalement c'est pour çà qu'elle s'autorise à saboter les cameras elle en a plus rien à faire de rlc

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Night vision has been working now for weeks. I watched it every night when Estelle and Nicole were sleeping.

It's something that seems to happen fairly randomly. It's not a consistent problem (which I guess is why it's hard to fix). It happened with Belle and Lola in the room. It happened with Candy in the room. It happened with Michelle in the room. I think it happened once before with Nicole and Estelle in the room. If you go back through the threads for this apartment, you'll find various freakouts about it. It doesn't seem to correlate with anything exciting happening in the room, though obviously tonight was unfortunate.

There's also a difference between the camera being in black and white mode (low light) which was working fine tonight and it being in infrared mode. The problem only seems to happen with the latter.

• Upvote 4

Nicole hat das Nachtlicht aus Versehen ausgeschaltet. Aus Unkenntnis. RLC sollte sie darüber instruieren, was sie schon in der Vergangenheit falsch gemacht hat. Aber RLC kümmert sich um nichts. So einen tollen Sex werden wir hier wohl so schnell nicht wieder zu sehen bekommen. Sehr schade.

• Upvote 1