Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

12 hours ago, vortios said:

Without wishing to be right, I think they are train tickets. If they are fixed it seems that in the ticket below, there is the RENFE logo and in the one at the top right of the ticket (left as we read) you can also see the logo of the railway company.

Well spotted Vortios, they are 100% Renfe train tickets, i don't know why i did not think of it been a railway man myself. But i have not traveled on trains in spain as yet. Plus i get free travel in Europe on the railways so would not need a said ticket :biggrin:

pdwm71e55.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

everyone says Dayana is boring. she always has been..........unless Ilona is there. maybe we'll see her again soon if we complain enough about Dayana

Seen llona with Dana and Dana was just as boring..maybe an little more playfully..but most of the time on bed..looking to phone..looking depressed..and doing from time to time that dead fish bates..it was just like this the first time she was in rlc..not an single change in her act..she will tease and tease..play with you again and again..touch near pussy..again and again..but never..never do anything more..in five months in rlc she did just this...if she comebacks another three months most Probrably will do the same thing...no reason to change..after all it works for her and for what she wants...in my opinion she it's one of the most depressing looking girls I seen in rlc and zero energy,at least in rlc..outside she could be fun,full of life and even have an active sex life or something.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seen llona with Dana and Dana was just as boring..maybe an little more playfully..but most of the time on bed..looking to phone..looking depressed..and doing from time to time that dead fish bates..it was just like this the first time she was in rlc..not an single change in her act..she will tease and tease..play with you again and again..touch near pussy..again and again..but never..never do anything more..in five months in rlc she did just this...if she comebacks another three months most Probrably will do the same thing...no reason to change..after all it works for her and for what she wants...in my opinion she it's one of the most depressing looking girls I seen in rlc and zero energy,at least in rlc..outside she could be fun,full of life and even have an active sex life or something.

I agree. She can be fun sometimes but it's a fine line with Danaya between fun and sadness. How often have we seen her crying...I hate to see the girls upset but it doesn't seem to take much to set her off....She cried her eyes out last night when the police knocked on the door...:confused:

• Upvote 1

It looks to me like Angel is getting herself prepared for a hot date tonight and I also get the uneasy feeling that lover boy could be there for the weekend. Has his arrival prompted Angel and Dayana to make other arrangements for the weekend or has it all prearranged before possibly, with Dayana going on a short trip and could Angel be away for tonight or the weekend as well. It's all very coincidental that he shows up and Dayana decides to go away all of a sudden and Angel is spending more time on TLC on herself this afternoon than usual. Hope I'm wrong but who knows  what awaits in this house of cards :huh:

• Upvote 1