Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

After the Police came, Danaya was very upset. This is because if the girls receive a warning or commit a crime in another country they will have big problems returning to that country or maybe even travelling Europe altogether. That terrified Danaya, it would ruin her personal life and her work. If she is leaving, maybe it is because she does not want to take that risk any more

Thanks Yury for the insight

There is actually no real danger. ... Just sleeping at a place were some people are to loud is not a crime.

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

After the Police came, Danaya was very upset. This is because if the girls receive a warning or commit a crime in another country they will have big problems returning to that country or maybe even travelling Europe altogether. That terrified Danaya, it would ruin her personal life and her work. If she is leaving, maybe it is because she does not want to take that risk any more

Thank you four the infos ! It was really sad to see danaya like that :X Nicole out did herself ...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's probably gone to walk Nicole home. Noldus, is he Mike or Mark? I thought she called him Mark last night when the police came to the door but I might be wrong...

ok Mark is ok for me ;) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's probably gone to walk Nicole home. Noldus, is he Mike or Mark? I thought she called him Mark last night when the police came to the door but I might be wrong...

If I was guessing, which I am, she may have said Marco, and it sounded like Mark.  This is Spain, and If his name was Mike, it would have been Miguel (for Michael).  I could be 100% wrong.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks boys. I wasn't having a go at her for crying because I know she's quite delicate sometimes, but I feel a bit guilty now nevertheless. She'll be ok, Mike/Mark apparently told the police that only Nicole and him lived here...

51 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think she has anything to worry about, since it's only a ticket and not to her.  In any event, the parade of guys through these apartments means that their level of risk for something to happen goes up.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't think she has anything to worry about, since it's only a ticket and not to her.  In any event, the parade of guys through these apartments means that their level of risk for something to happen goes up.

They also had complains due to disturbance of the night peace with only girls at this place. It has nothing to do with boys or Nicole at this place. 

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks boys. I wasn't having a go at her for crying because I know she's quite delicate sometimes, but I feel a bit guilty now nevertheless. She'll be ok, Mike/Mark apparently told the police that only Nicole and him lived here...

Something like this is a part of normal life and no reason to leave the apartment. ... This is europe, she do not need to worry any punishment, because she did nothing wrong. ... I guess, even Nicole and BF will not get punished.

• Upvote 2