Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, MrLurker said:

Cluster Fuck: is a U.S military term meaning a long chain of bad events. Originating in Vietnam based on the visual after effects of cluster bombs used on villages and soft targets.

oh Mr L- don't I know that after spending 26 years in the AF, and yes my early years were during the Vietnam War- the term is used a lot- to say the least hahahahaha:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks guys for putting me right. I'm English so I've never heard of the term Clusterfuck, so I thought it was something totally  different. I know what it means now!.....

Sorry Max...:blush:

and who is your "futbol" team ??????- I am US, and I like Man U

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

I think you forget about the first boy that came out at dawn ... or the first Russian boy she brought (a real fiasco), but after she met Miguel, she also brought another Russian friend (the latter I am not Sure, or maybe you're wrong). But the accounts that are said, I do not leave ... I count that she has had three or four, maybe 5 sexual partners, that we know.

Only 3 that we've seen Vortios. that includes the tinder 1 night stand. As you know I've watched her pretty closely over the last 3 months...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sólo 3 que hemos visto Vortios. que incluye la yesca 1 mesita de noche. Como saben que la he visto muy de cerca durante los últimos 3 meses ...

I have a question, was she with two Russian guys, or was it just one, who visited her twice?

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Leyera de nuevo a través de los últimos 20 mensajes más o menos y esperamos que pueda entender por qué no importa para muchos de nosotros.

That you and many others do not care, first thing, it is just an opinion, there are other people who cares ... and secondly, that it is said or not said, it is no less true.