Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

7 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Nagacilli2 Nicole 'could have been a contender'. After  a fabulous  debut in B1 she forgot what her job was. Maybe it was the influence  of seeing Michelle  Jess and Lima working for themselves but nicole forgot those 3 also tried to give us what we need. I regret the circumstances  under which she is leaving.

She didn't have a job there Harry, She's there for 1 reason only and that was to have a good time and enjoy herself, which she has.. She did everything for herself, which unfortunately got her into trouble, and if we benefitted from it, quids in and great for us. What she brought to Barca was a slice of reality. What you see is what you get...and what we didn't see we can't possibly comment on...:heart:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I will say this...Nicole is a very good looking girl.  Easy top 5 on this site for me...BUT, her lack of ability to get along leaves her in the gutter for me.  She did not play the game properly.

She was never there to play the game Max...:biggrin:. That's why I love her so much...:heart:

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

So she is really a weird girl. Beautiful face, beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, nice body but difficult to deal with and not a bif fan of girls.

She's a normal girl out for a good time in a great city, all paid for...She was just a bit much for the other girls.

Someone posted she might be going to Paris. Not sure if this is true but maybe she's going for a romantic few days with Marco on her way home to Ukraine before her visa runs out...:confused:

• Upvote 4

when Nicole leaves we so will the full openness of the apt Nicole wasn't afeaid of showing her real life on cam I know angel is coming along in showing a lot more but its not like Nicole and she will be missed and she made a few fuck ups but we all fuck up sometime in our life so I'm glad she was here and showed part of her real life with us bye Nicole you will be missed when it comes to being real life on here

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

when Nicole leaves we so will the full openness of the apt Nicole wasn't afeaid of showing her real life on cam I know angel is coming along in showing a lot more but its not like Nicole and she will be missed and she made a few fuck ups but we all fuck up sometime in our life so I'm glad she was here and showed part of her real life with us bye Nicole you will be missed when it comes to being real life on here

Well said Bud...:biggrin: