Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Goodbye  Nicole

You came like a shining star to us and would have a great future here
Unfortunately ruined you for yourself,

You are a beautiful woman and have all the opportunities in front of you, if you only manage to associate your surroundings

I don't think she'll be in RLC's Deck of Cards for a Return.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the lottery begins for the new girl, I hope to a new, but if it must be an old glory, point out Lola, good life Nicole, although sometimes not very nice, definitely the most real girl appeared on RLC

I am hoping for lola myself as much as her and stella like each other imagine throwing Irma into that mix :biggrin:

hace 35 minutos, cwouters dijeron:

Y TODO ESO Con Que el equipaje?

We enter into the subject of assumptions ...
As I saw her make the luggage ... (I gave the impression that she makes very bad luggage. She packed a lot of clothes without just ordering, also did not take advantage of the space of the malais well-Marc helped him finish packing the Luggage), but I say it's just opinion.
Also another comment from Marc to Nicole "The more suitcases you carry, the more expensive it will cost you". She looked very overwhelmed, since she had more clothes than suitcases where to put those clothes.
If you ask me what's going on?
I would take it just wherever I went, and I would leave the rest of my clothes if I returned to the city, by the time I left for my final destination, then, if I had to take all my clothes. (That's what I think is more logical, not that she does that).
As it seems she had to remove all her things from the house, for the new occupant, but nothing more.

Let's see Nicole was showed openness and "Real Life" and the other girls didn't get it and were in the way. I think Melina had the same problem didn't she?

So the other girls should have just gone somewhere else to stay when Nicole was there? I guess that would have been better. Then Nicole could have done her own thing without the other useless teasing  girls getting in the way of her "Real Life". 

Here's an idea. RLC could close both Barc apartments and get smaller ones. Then they could have one girl in each place. They could look for girls like Melina or Nicole to live there so they could have a "Real Life" without other stupid teasing useless girls getting in the way of what they want to do. It wouldn't be like a couples apartment because it would just be one single girl living there. Besides we don't need all the teasing and interacting between different girls do we? That's just not "Real Life" is it. Maybe it's time to do an email blitz to RLC about this.

In case anyone doesn't get it I'm being sarcastic.
  • Upvote 4

I'm not a fan of bringing previous girls back, apart from 2 or 3  I'd have back tomorrow. I can't understand why folk are wanting Lola back. Is it a question of living in the past. I'd be absolutely amazed if she came back and we had anything approaching what happened last summer, with that cast and the drugs. The other thing, which came to a head last night,  is that last summer the music was constant and louder than it was last night. yet Nicole got a complaint from the neighbours. I don't think Lola's crew would get away with it this time round...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Let's see Nicole was showed openness and "Real Life" and the other girls didn't get it and were in the way. I think Melina had the same problem didn't she?

So the other girls should have just gone somewhere else to stay when Nicole was there? I guess that would have been better. Then Nicole could have done her own thing without the other useless teasing  girls getting in the way of her "Real Life". 

Here's an idea. RLC could close both Barc apartments and get smaller ones. Then they could have one girl in each place. They could look for girls like Melina or Nicole to live there so they could have a "Real Life" without other stupid teasing useless girls getting in the way of what they want to do. It wouldn't be like a couples apartment because it would just be one single girl living there. Besides we don't need all the teasing and interacting between different girls do we? That's just not "Real Life" is it. Maybe it's time to do an email blitz to RLC about this.

•  

I love the teasing and interacting between different girls as much as you DES. That's why I stick to the girls apartments only...

My girl's gone now and I'm looking forward to the new arrival...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love the teasing and interacting between different girls as much as you DES. That's why I stick to the girls apartments only...

I added a disclaimer in case anyone got confused.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just wish they had all got along...It would have created a much better atmosphere in B1 and B2, and we would have enjoyed more interaction between all the girls....:sad: