Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

So I think it is a botched attempt to increase the quality. If people other than me do have the same issue, it may definitely be worth it to send material to RLC.

BTW : I have optical fiber connection. It is definitely not my bandwith.

My picture of Gina is just great I could see her 2 vaginas :dodgy: lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Interesting answer from the support.

" Thank you for letting us know about the bad image. We will send this information to the Tech Department immediately.

From today the quality of the video stream has been increased for this apartment. Resolution of the cameras has been switched from 720p to 1080p.

If you are getting a worse quality than before, perhaps, your bandwidth is not enough to receive the new stream.

As a current RLC Replay subscriber, you can check the change of quality between 14:00 and 15:00 (local time of the apartment). 

We would be grateful if you could help us to improve the quality by providing more details about the picture on your side and your internet connection. "

So I think it is a botched attempt to increase the quality. If people other than me do have the same issue, it may definitely be worth it to send material to RLC.

A users Bandwidth has nothing to do with it. It all lies at RLC's end of it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Interesting answer from the support.

" Thank you for letting us know about the bad image. We will send this information to the Tech Department immediately.

From today the quality of the video stream has been increased for this apartment. Resolution of the cameras has been switched from 720p to 1080p.

If you are getting a worse quality than before, perhaps, your bandwidth is not enough to receive the new stream.

As a current RLC Replay subscriber, you can check the change of quality between 14:00 and 15:00 (local time of the apartment). 

We would be grateful if you could help us to improve the quality by providing more details about the picture on your side and your internet connection. "

It looks worse to me as well. Maybe they increased compression on the stream at the same time they increased the resolution? The splotchiness looks like compression artifacts up close. It's not terrible, but it's definitely noticeable on a big screen. My bandwidth is definitely not the issue either.

Also, blaming it on bandwidth makes no sense. If your download couldn't keep up with the stream you'd see lag/buffering, not degraded image quality. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have made a screenshot of cam 2 at 13:00 and at 17:00. The quality is really better (pattern on the pillow!).

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A users Bandwidth has nothing to do with it. It all lies at RLC's end of it.

Ho come one StnCld, Rlc is just starting to write answer that are more than 2 lines. You got to give them credit for that :biggrin:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU483FI5YKJ_s3L9J8Ouf

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ho come one StnCld, Rlc is just starting to write answer that are more than 2 lines. You got to give them credit for that :biggrin:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU483FI5YKJ_s3L9J8Ouf

yes, I have also noted that they respond much more exhaustive inquiries;)

• Upvote 1