Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Adele is on her way back to Barcelona for "a long stay". Don't know if she will come back to RLC, we know in a week or two

Sorry. I forgot who she was. ... Was she the girl with the drunken strip show? ... I do not think, it would be a good idea to have this girl back in the cast. 

1 minute ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

I remember when RLC was not all about sex and masturbation. It was the good old time ::)

The good old time was Nora. ... :) ... People actually have a life in the apartments.

How many years of her life does this woman spend before mirrors? If you lock an alcoholic without alcohol into a house and Angelina without a mirror, the alcoholic drinks glass cleaner, and Angelina desperately polished the cooking pots

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The good old time was Nora. ... :) ... People actually have a life in the apartments.

the challenge is that "no one" watching Maya, Adriana, Nina & Kira, Dasha ..
Replay has 50 of the most watched and they're never there ... (with some exceptions of Dasha)

31   are from B1 ....right now

Just now, Noldus said:

the challenge is that "no one" watching Maya, Adriana, Nina & Kira, Dasha ..
Replay has 50 of the most watched and they're never there ... (with some exceptions of Dasha)

31   are from B1 ....

I expected something like that. ... BTW, I also do not watch Maya, Adriana or Dasha. ... I only watch N&K and the premium apartments (including K&K&H, B1 and B2). 

K&K&H just got more fun, with one of the guests actually had some fun yesterday night. I also hope B1 will get more fun again as it did with Jessica over the time.

BTW, It think, we should all do not take this discussion to important. RLC is only a voyeur page. Fun to watch and to talk about, but also nothing more. 

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I expected something like that. ... BTW, I also do not watch Maya, Adriana or Dasha. ... I only watch N&K and the premium apartments (including K&K&H, B1 and B2). 

K&K&H just got more fun, with one of the guests actually had some fun yesterday night. I also hope B1 will get more fun again as it did with Jessica over the time.

BTW, It think, we should all do not take this discussion to important. RLC is only a voyeur page. Fun to watch and to talk about, but also nothing more. 

Yes, they are our real life ....

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Adlele was another useless player for RLC

Totaly agree,god hope we don't get another boring resident,like the twins and her friend in b2.we need or girls that were in barca houses that were nice and good residents or new girls that have some life in them.

32 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Don't know if we are talking about the same Nora Mrbox..the one I seen a few months ago in rlc was soo calculist and prepared the usual parties and back massages just like the others girls..not very fun or real to me..on top of that didn't find her very attractive and her with the dude was Gross and not remotely sexy.I heard so much about the "queen" Nora that I thought she was an fantastic atraticte woman,full of life and that was an joy to fallow on cam..the truth it's I found her very very boring.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if we are talking about the same Nora Mrbox..the one I seen a few months ago in rlc was soo calculist and prepared the usual parties and back massages just like the others girls..not very fun or real to me..on top of that didn't find her very attractive and her with the dude was Gross and not remotely sexy.I heard so much about the "queen" Nora that I thought she was an fantastic atraticte woman,full of life and that was an joy to fallow on cam..the truth it's I found her very very boring.

I liked Noras stay in the project. .. Just as i liked the stay of Nicole. ... They both showed a lot of openness and I still do not know, why both got a lot of dislike by so many people here. ... :(

Anyway, it do not matter, they are gone. ... Now, i hope to see a way more open replacement for Danaya. ... A girl as open as Nicole and a fitting for Angelina would be nice. .. :)

• Upvote 1