Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Balt, it's just a bit of fun man. Obviously there aren't many on the forum at the moment so you've decided to try and wind me up instead. From reading your posts since you joined the forum, it seems to me that the whole purpose of your existence on this here is to just try and wind people up....

I couldn't give a flying fuck what you think, whether Angel reads CC, whether she laughs heartily and shares the post with Danaya or not. It's a damn site better than some of the shit that's thrown at the girls, or all the negative comments on here, and guys like yourself who try to pick fault with everything. THE END..:biggrin:

I just wanted to prevent you from being ridiculous. But good....END.

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I just wanted to prevent you from being ridiculous. But good....END.

I don't think many here on the forum take me seriously when I go on like that about Angelina or any of the other girls, but thanks for the concern...:dodgy:

8 minutes ago, Cuteguy said:

Maaaan! Less talk and you'll be look smarter! and don't you need to go to school today?

I'm not going to school. Since today I enjoy the sun and my pool. We will have 21 degrees Celsius at noon.

Curious, thanks fo the Angelina videos (I have to give the thanks here, as I cannot put them after your uploads in the video thread).

She is a pretty girl and nice to watch at shower and otherwise naked. As concerns bating, I am glad that we have Leora - the one and only!

4 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Do you not worry the girls hearty laugh about you when they read such sayings?
Like "Look danaya, one of these horny peeping toms write i am an beautiful angel"?

Think about it.

Come on your almost picking on anyone who ever says anything on this forum. We cant use the girls real names which is why they have the fake ones. Sometimes there names are not actually far from the truth and sometimes way off thats all im saying. 

• Upvote 3

Stay on topic in this thread, and I know that some newbies need to read the rules for posting in this forum, I would suggest before posting anymore that if you have not read the rules that you a little time today and go read them before posting.

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.